DMR rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMR rules

Hi guy I'm a bit confused on dmr rules wats the max fps and wats the engagement distance and when and where to use it

Re: DMR rules

Depends on what site you play at and what their rules are

loosley its 420/450 semi auto DMR with a minimum engagement of 30 meters

Comment

It really depends on where you are playing but most places I have played the limit is 400 (.2s) on a gun that is mechanically locked to semi, the engagement range tends to be the same as for bolt action rifles (60ft)
      As I said though the rules can change from site to site

Comment

A lot of places I've been have been 450fps with a 20m MED.
        One place I know does a '1 second rule', basically you have to wait 1 second between shots.
        It varies from site to site.
        Some will complain about the rate of fire possible with a semi auto, I say man the Fup!
        You can't shoot much more than 2 maybe 3 rounds a second in auto with a DMR, they don't spin fast enough.
        An AEG can throw from 15-60 rounds at me before I've loosed 2 shots.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

you wouldnt want to shoot more than that anyway, if its been properly locked then to avoid gearbox jams i would say 1 per second minimum, unless you have an active breaking mosfet

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thomo5410 Find out more about thomo5410
          Working...
          X