This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l85 bayonet

does anyone know where i can get a real one from?
    links would be really cool (i think that it is okay to link as z1 dont sell bayonets, correct me if im wrong)

also will a real one fit to an airsoft l85? i belive it does fit to the ics model but does it fit to any others

i belive this is the right place for this thread, if not mods please move as apropriate
    Armoury:
    ICS M4a1 silenced custom, ICS L85A2, Warrior MB07 snipers rifle, Galaxy MP7, Double Eagle M56DL, TM Glock 17

Your God Is Dead..... I Just Killed Him

Re: l85 bayonet

You cannot use a real bayonet on the airsoft field, fixed bladed knives are banned in airsoft to avoid accidents. You should be able to get a real steel one from militaria collectors shops and possibly places that sell the display swords. I'm afraid for the airsoft field unless you can find someone who will make you one from a resin mould you will have to use the standard m16 ones.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
      You cannot use a real bayonet on the airsoft field, fixed bladed knives are banned in airsoft to avoid accidents
      Actually that just depends on the site and whether the marshalls think youre sensible enough. Ive known players to take survival knives, rambo bowie knives, swords and other blades. Hell theres one regular at one of the sites I play at that takes a machete out! However theyre all regulars, the marshalls know them well and know theyre not gonna run around hacking at people with them.

Comment

sorry i should have stated that this will be a display peice and if i did go to the skirmish field then the bayonet will remain in my house.

what im trying to do is get the most acurate display peice ever. i have just received 10 l98a2 and for some reason 7 hard peli type foam cut cases? the weapons wernt in them, they arrived seperatly and i have no idea what they are, they have no nsn. so one may be mine now.

i also have a brand new sling and cleaning kit still wrapped, and panatopes has provided me with some of his transfers. all i want now is a susat (a real one if i can get hold of it) and the bayonet
        Armoury:
        ICS M4a1 silenced custom, ICS L85A2, Warrior MB07 snipers rifle, Galaxy MP7, Double Eagle M56DL, TM Glock 17

Comment

SUSAT's you may be best off trying to either get a replica or look on evilbay, the bayonet as said, have a look on some militaria auction sites and sites that sell film knives etc.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Could be interested in those surplus cases...

Comment

I was under the impression that you couldn't actually buy a current issue bayonet for an L85 since it would have to be one that somebody had nicked. And of course selling one on could get you into a bit of bother.

I do remember seeing copies available somewhere mind, functional ones. And I'm certain that there was an ebay shop where somebody was selling synthetic bayonets of all kinds, US, Russian, from different periods.

Comment

sorry to say but a real bayonet does not fit properly on an airsoft gun well not on a g&g or army they are a bit on the loose side
                //We G36e// We G36c // We SA80 //We mp5 a5 //We m4 // G&G G36c // marui desert eagle // kwa usp.45 // well vsr11 // TM UZI // JG G3 // cyma 870 long

Comment

You can get rubber ones off ebay for like £20-£25.
                  You need a way to attach it to your gun though...

Comment

A replica resin
                    sa80 bayonet will set you back 30-40pounds to be made

gettin a real bayonet cost less from militalia shops

Comment

i got a REAL l85 bayonet from the bay of e for £30 posted, it also fits quite snug on my ics l85
                      Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

i have got one now ta
                        Armoury:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

saf101 Find out more about saf101
                        Working...
                        X