Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 17 GBB Metal Replacement Slides

Hi all,
    So I'm planning a Glock 17 based around a KWA/KSC and I'm looking for a CNC slide and outer barrel.

Unfortunately I can't link to the two products I'm trying to decide between so I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with either.

The first is CNC Aluminium made by PGC and the second by Prime (RTF2 whatever that means).

They are both similar in price, black, engraved and made in the same way and look ace. I'm mostly wondering how deep the engravings are and how durable and protected they are from scuffing.

Any help would be great from anyone who's owned either.
    Thanks all

Keith
    sigpic

Re: Glock 17 GBB Metal Replacement Slides

I have fitted on on my KSC G18's a PGC and a Prime slide... The trades are about equal depth, the finish on the Prime is better but it's too easy to scratch it!
    The PGC slided G18 is my regular sidearm the past 3 years!! There's only some wear at the front of the slide from holstering nothing else!

It required some sanding in order to cycle smoothly but I'm pretty happy with it!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Oh bugger. I only went and bought the Prime! Oh well, serves me right for being impatient.
      Thanks wolf, much appreciated.
      sigpic

Comment

I've got a Pgc g18c slide on my KSC glock - its gorgeous, the slide is finished in a very dark green grey that is almost black, it is just ever so slightly different from the colour of the barrel.

I didn't have to sand mine, the first 50 cycles were a bit stiff before it loosened up though. 1 year and 7000 rounds later or so the barrel has some very pretty but mild scuffing to the black finish and the only chips are from where its been dropped once or twice

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sonicninja Find out more about sonicninja
        Working...
        X