Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Radio Advice

Hello airsofters!

Now that me and my team are becoming a bit more serious and doing some milsims i require some advice on radios to use for us all.
    Requirements:
    2 way system
    Under £50 each if possible
    As little interference/best clarity possible
    Range preferably up to 2 miles but must also work through buildings
    Must be able to use covert headsets

Other than that im a complete noob when it comes to radios so the more advice the better!

Heard lots of good things about Motorola XTN and XTRs. If providing a suggestion please explain why.

Thanks!

Re: Team Radio Advice

Since I doubt you all have amateur radio licenses, your choices are basically PMR446 radios, they're your basic walkie talkies and come in an unlimited number of brands and whatnot.

For me, I highly advocate the use of Intek MT5050, MT4040, or MT3030 depending on how much you want to throw at it. They'll take both ICOM and midland accessories, but if you're getting the headsets and PTTs from Element they'll need to be ones for Midland.

Comment

Re: Team Radio Advice

I bought two XTN's from the bay for just over £50 the pair! Heard ggod things about them also that's why I went for them. Yet to try them out but I used to use them when working the door and the local hospital uses them as well. Can't be that bad!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SgT BULLETPR00F Please Note: All sales will require your UKARA to be checked and ID to prove you are over 18. Find out more about SgT BULLETPR00F
      Working...
      X