Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Co2 in 40mm grenades... Should i bother?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co2 in 40mm grenades... Should i bother?

Hi all.

I have a madbull 40mm grenade. The king one that holds like 200 BB's.

Anyway regardless of how many bbs i put in, be it 6 or the full 200 the range sucks!
    Would be good for room clearance but useless for engagements further than say 10 metres!

Ive used a mixture of green/red/134a gas's and the range never improves.

So, as its a high powered one and co2 compatible, im going to pick up an xc03 madbull co2 charger and fill my grenade with co2.

What are your thoughts/experiences?

Will using co2 in my shells give them more range and power?

Also are any madbull shells more powerful than others? Or are they just the same but depend what gas you use?

Cheers all.

Re: Co2 in 40mm grenades... Should i bother?

What weight bbs are you using? I use .12s in my shells as there isn't that much power available, that might help. Co2 will help as well
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Re: Co2 in 40mm grenades... Should i bother?

Usually use .12s as well. I remember picking ip a very cheap pack of .12s, that I would never ever use in a gun, as they were cheap nasty bbs with ridges etc.. But figured them fine for use in grenades.

Although failing that ill use .20s.

I wondered if anyone knows if theres a power difference depending on how big the shell is, or wether it matters how full of bbs the shell is..

I'm going to pick up an xc03 madbull charger from a fella on here so i'll post back my findings once i then get some co2 bulbs as well and some .12s for comparison to .20s!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hulk_slogan I'm an east londer punker. I enjoy heavy metal music, my mk2.5 focus, hittin the gym and bitches. I like car audio, pizza, and budweiser. I also enjoy a nice pair of titties in my face evening, noon and night. Find out more about Hulk_slogan
      Working...
      X