what battery to use.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what battery to use.

hi need a little help as new to electric gun comes with a 8.4 600mah battery was going to buy 8.4 1600mah will this be ok thanks scott.

Re: what battery to use.

That would be fine but make sure it's a decent make such as vapex. Also if you get an opportunity when you see a local techie I would reccomended converting you batteries and connector in rifle to a deans connector ( better connection). What gun have you got/getting ?

Comment

thanks for getting back to me its a m4 gokden dragon not great but its a starter gun for my son to start didnt want to shell out 200-300 and him not like it give him time to save up and pass onto somebody else on a tight budget or getting started thanks scott.

- - - Updated - - -

just checked its a vaptech

Comment

ive never heard of a golden dragon m4, a golden eagle by JG perhaps,but not a dragon
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

think its very low end just for my som to start.

Comment

yeah i understand its low end,but i just wanted to check the specs out online,but i cant find it....thats it really, no big deal

Comment

i tihnk it may just be better if you rent for him for a game, itll cost you about the same and he will be on near level ground with other players, whilst i enjoy running around with a low end gun (see spring m4) now and again. for a first game, being at that big of a disadvantage may put him off :/
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

it will either put him off or inspire him to get a very good quality entry level like a g&g sportline

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cromm1066 41 married with 3 kids like to have a laugh and getting away with the family as much as possible. Find out more about cromm1066
                Working...
                X