Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Morons being irresponsible in public with RIFs in Hull. Name and shame!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Morons being irresponsible in public with RIFs in Hull. Name and shame!

Originally posted by Rifleman93 View Post
    If the op was really that concerned he should have called 101, and not put it on the forums. Quite frankly arguing on facebook is rather sad.
    I do believe that has been done. Ita also lead to others that know him chipping in and letting them know what they're doing is both illegal and idiotic.

Frankly I'm going to be pissed if the shooting of these guys lead to my hobby and the hundreds of pounds worth of stuff i have being made redundant.
    Upcoming Games:
    None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
    Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Considering you seem happy to spread other peoples details here I suggest you sit down and shut up.

Comment

I have no problem with this thread now being locked myself, I agree with Ben
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Seems permission was granted for the outdoors from the land owner and also the Police were spoken to. As for the building, well possibly things have been said that shouldn't have been and it may have grown out of proportion with things getting more than a little heated in the process.
          I'm not going to be judgemental either way but feel it might be best to let this diffuse perhaps?
          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Closed on request of OP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nun-Chuck Find out more about Nun-Chuck
            Working...
            X