Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What co2 pressure can madbull shells handle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What co2 pressure can madbull shells handle?

Hello all, I have a madbull xm204Hp 'king grenade' whichnis co2 capable.

I Also have the xc03 madbull co2 charger on the way with some asg 12gram co2 capsules.

Does anyone know what pressure i should be putting the co2 into te shell at?

I read on another forum that charging up near 800psi will wreck the internals of the grenade after a few shots and require new valves and the like? Any truth to this?

Cheers

Paul

Re: What co2 pressure can madbull shells handle?

with my own experience of S-Thunder co2 nades, it becomes really really hard to push the valve in if you go too high, to thepoint where you may easily break your launcher trigger mech
    Originally posted by palmer234
    Swerve talks sense. I like him.
    Originally posted by Robin-Hood
    Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

Yeah i've heard that too!

What pressure do you think is ok which will still give the power but be safe on the grenade too?

I have no idea how much psi green gas is usually, but I was thinking of setting the co2 to 500psi - 600psi? I dont know if thats getting too high or not though!

Comment

I've seen people go up to 800psi so 500-600 should be a safe level in comparison.
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hulk_slogan I'm an east londer punker. I enjoy heavy metal music, my mk2.5 focus, hittin the gym and bitches. I like car audio, pizza, and budweiser. I also enjoy a nice pair of titties in my face evening, noon and night. Find out more about Hulk_slogan
        Working...
        X