M4 sopmod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 sopmod

Im in the process of wanting an M4 SOPMOD, The missus says no, however I do have an M4 with a crane stock and ris frontend, looking at the TM SOPMOD, It looks exactly the same, aside from the rear site is smaller, The site only costs about £10.

What I want to know, aside from arear site, and the obvious real steel accessories that come with it, Is there any reason I couldnt just get a rear sight and call it a SOPMOD, Or is there more to it than that.

Hope I made sense

Shep.

Re: M4 sopmod

SOPMOD refers to a specific accessory kit for the M4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOPMOD

the only difference betwene the TM sopmod and your AEG is the TM has the recoil engine.. that is the only difference, if it is the same weapon with the same furniture then it is a SOPMOD
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Cheers, i just didnt want to say, its a SOPMOD, and have people say its got the wrong Trades on the body or something else like that, cheers for clearing that up

Comment

afaik the sopmod just uses standard a standard colt m4a1 or whatever as a base

irrelvent what the body markings are, the SOPMOD aspect refers to the RIS front etc and specific accessories such as sights and mounts etc
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
        X