Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM GBB MP7 or KWA GBB MP7?

Hi guys,
    I'm in the market for a new GBB MP7, I've fired the KWA MP7 and it was brilliant but I'm also interested in the TM GBB MP7, there's hardly any comparison posts/vids anywhere.
    I don't care that the TM MP7 fires 330 fps as that's perfect for me so I would like to know about performance (range, accuracy and overall performance in general), gas efficiency and the feel and operation as I found the KWA's fire selector to not have a positive click or stay on semi very well.

Your advice and opinions are very helpful to me about this
    Thanks
    Ethan

Re: TM GBB MP7 or KWA GBB MP7?

Held and fired both and I much prefer the KWA version, but due to licensing and such I believe KWA are cutting their production of them, as VFC are releasing one shortly which is promising.

The NS2 is a very good system and I love the feel of them, TM, I'm not so bothered about as getting spares for any of their products are a b*tch.

Personally I'd get a KWA whilst you can or wait for the VFC, but that's just my opinion
    IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyyy View Post
      Held and fired both and I much prefer the KWA version, but due to licensing and such I believe KWA are cutting their production of them, as VFC are releasing one shortly which is promising.

The NS2 is a very good system and I love the feel of them, TM, I'm not so bothered about as getting spares for any of their products are a b*tch.

Personally I'd get a KWA whilst you can or wait for the VFC, but that's just my opinion
      Agree with you mostly , I too prefer the KWA over TM but after the VFC MP5 I'm a bit apprehensive.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
        Agree with you mostly , I too prefer the KWA over TM but after the VFC MP5 I'm a bit apprehensive.
        I vaguely remember reading that they've taken on the criticism from the MP5 and have upped their game this time, and have a system similar to the NS2, but don't quote me on that. I think with the MP5 they put so much into the externals that they ignored the internals, fingers crossed they've fixed that now.
        IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

See here:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...umarex-mp7-gbb
          102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

TM:
            Pros
            More reliable ( on Ultra/134a)
            more Accurate
            Better recoil and kick
            solid click between selections.
            upgrade parts are starting to appear.
            Nicer trademarks ( for me )
            Cons:
            may break on green gas in summer.
            The finish is less glossy than the KWA. Some like this , others dont its personal prefernace.
            lack of short magazines ( if thats your thing )
            KWA:
            Supported in aftermarket parts by KSC
            Wont break on green gas in high temps.
            proven reliablity and perfoemance.
            Cheaper.
            Short magazines
            Cons are just the "pros" of the Tm

They are both great guns, but for me anything GBB Tm is where i look first. I have had such great experiences with them in the past as have others that i see no distinct disadvantage to it against the KWA other than price and availability!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BigFoot17 Find out more about BigFoot17
            Working...
            X