Strikemaster bb's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Strikemaster bb's = poo

ok off topic cinda but i have a real problem with ics bbs and my gbb and revolvers

Comment

Originally posted by Barny Hamon View Post
      Yeah and they're really poor, they seem to feed in certain chinese guns but anything high-end they just dont work
      odd, theyve worked fine for me in everything for over a year, from mates jg's to my CA&TM g36's, ksc mp7, pistols.
      back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

I wont even touch anything thats not Marui, Excel, Guarder, or Maruzen. Otherwise theyre not going anywhere near my kit. If you need to go budget, get Excels.
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I have used BAW's for months now and never had a single feed problem with them. before that I used blaster devil. Again no problems but more expensive hence the switch. Never heard of these though tbh. Going to try some Aimtop next month as have heard good things and are even cheaper than BAW
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I only use TM BB's as thats what TM recommended never had any problems

Comment

Re: Strikemaster bb's

Used for most of Sunday Morning, preformed the same as Excel in my kit.:p

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                I have used BAW's for months now and never had a single feed problem with them. before that I used blaster devil. Again no problems but more expensive hence the switch. Never heard of these though tbh. Going to try some Aimtop next month as have heard good things and are even cheaper than BAW
                I always used AimTop but after a while they do tend to mash up your gun i personaly stick with blaster
                Custom M4
                TM 1911

Comment

I've been using "pro ball airsoft" bbs found them faultless and great price as well

Comment

Originally posted by yourhosting.co.uk View Post
                    I've been using "pro ball airsoft" bbs found them faultless and great price as well
                    I also use these bbs great price and as said above faultless and flawless finish on them!

Comment

Originally posted by Creedy View Post
                      had an eventfull day today using these bbs along fellow softers

nothing but problems dont feed from mid caps at all and dont like hi caps that much either

anyone else have problems?

Just like to say altho i had problems with these feeding out of my pmags and my crap hicaps :S they do feed out of hi caps with no problems at all. Infact i gave my mate a bag off them to try and worked fine threw his hi caps.
                      just i had a crappy day caus of my mags

i do know that they are working to make them smaller so they feed threw mid caps and systema mags so watch this space.

Comment

I use Strike master .2's and .23's and have had no issues at all and I was using MAG mids. The only thing was I had to shake the speed loader to make them feed properly but its a change from excel or madbull which jam it up instead. I have had no problems with trike master at all, but I may just be fortunate.

Comment

Sorry for the necro post, just didn't want to start a new thread.

Anyone used the Strikemaster biodegradable .25s? They seem very cheap for biodegradables.

And dont go on to me about Z1 bio bbs as all my guns hate them for no reason :S.

Comment

My team mates used the .20g's bio's a few weeks back at a certain site and had no problems, i didnt use them as I had some blasters left over from last time..

There just an OEM make sold by a shop and labeled up as Strikemaster same as Z1's are OEM and sold by a shop, brought in bulk and sold on, easy money when all other makes seem to be putting there prices up..

Gone are the days of 6 x 3000 .2 blasters for £30 delivered
                            AoS
                            DJ AoS
                            HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
                            Gunless

Comment

I've used Marui, Excel, Blaster and Baw. All have been ok in my kit so far. At the moment I'm on Baw but will probably switch to Excel due to price.

Might give the Z1 bbs a go but I'm a bit wary of them tbh.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Creedy From somerset Find out more about Creedy
                              Working...
                              X