ics m16 a3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ics m16 a3

hi guys whats the best internal upgrades to have in my m16! any help would b great

Re: ics m16 a3

Hi cancerslug,

What are you looking to achieve from the upgrades? I could recommend a whole host of things but they might not even match your needs.

Might be worth having a look through some of the Tech Forums on here to see what others have done to their AEGs and what kind of performance they get as a result.
    "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

hi mate would like a new tightbore barrel but not sure what size,but heard i would need to upgrade the hop up!im not sure how good the gearbox is so any advice i will consider

Comment

If you're insisting on a tightbore, I personally use the 6.03 Madbull. I wouldn't go for anything less than 6.03 unless you're prepared to take your M16 apart after most skirmishes and clean the barrel.

Did you buy the AEG as new? If so, give your hop some time to bed in anyway; no point fixing what isn't broken - this goes for the gearbox as well.

Have you had many skirmishes with it yet?

Comment

i bought it from a guy off here,i skirmished it the other weekend and its been skirmished a few times before that!it fires great but i want it to be even better what length should the tightbore be as this has a massive barrel

Comment

The M16 will have a 509mm inner barrel.

TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock/TM G18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by RockHell View Post
              The M16 will have a 509mm inner barrel.
              Thanks fella, didn't know the answer myself and you saved me googling.

I would honestly just stick with the tightbore for the time being; if you notice a dramatic improvement in accuracy and are able to hit targets within a few, it'll seem silly wanting a high ROF to go through more rounds.

Comment

great stuff cheers guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cancerslug all round good guy...till the bullets start to fly Find out more about cancerslug
                Working...
                X