Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

looks like the uk has the most airsoft sites in the world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like the uk has the most airsoft sites in the world...

take a look...

http://www.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish

Boris
    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Re: looks like the uk has the most airsoft sites in the world...

they've missed oz and nz out for a start and am sure south america has a few too

Comment

yeah the US have a fair more then that ,

and i thought Japan and china had sites too or did they close down due to the raids

Comment

Nope Hong Kong have tons, Phillipines do too. Very limited map there.

Comment

was about to say , as the last version had atleast 12 on HK as they do there Cqb style comps

Comment

They have missed out Ford as well :/

Comment

The difference is that in the UK, Airsoft is nationwide, and doesnt change, its nearly exactly the same game

Across the states, its different. As you head further in land and leave the coasts, where airsoft is very much like paintball, small fast games, inland the sites are huge, and a much more military game takes place

There are a couple of indoor arenas in Japan, pretty sure there is nothing in China though, excluding HK of course. However, im pretty sure that map is incomplete out of the UK, as I know of a Spainish site that is no where near the three on the map
              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

That looks a bit off TBH, the US for a start have a lot more than that. China didn't look to have even been counted...
                dsgdreamteam

Comment

Colorado apparently has none even though you google colorado airsoft you get plenty of sites.

My feed back
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

no sites in oz.

which is sad as its awsome airsoft country, last time i was there we drove in land to canberra, just some epic places to do a shoot, but government says no to rif's.

Boris

Comment

Hang on...

What about that youtube video showing oz players doing their thing?

Comment

i dunno, look i was there 2 years ago, and asked about airsoft, had a plan of going to a shoot in another country, people i asked never heard of it (which is fairly usual), couldn't even recommend a paintball site.

my uncle lives there, said guns, including rifs are a no no.

Boris

Comment

The Airbana Airsoft Map is not yet complete, it is constantly evolving with new sites and Event's being added every week. (Check out the Twitter feed to see the latest additions)

If you know of any sites that are missing please help everyone out by adding them, it's a quick 2 minute job now that Airbana has GeoCoding capabilities and if the GPS co-ordinates are not accurate enough or if you didn't get chance to add all the information you wanted too then the entry can be edited by anyone at any time to ensure that it is always up to date!

It is a completely open platform!

If you have a list to hand and would prefer for that info to be bulk imported just email it to [email protected] and I'll process it ASAP.
                          Last edited by Airbana; 2 February, 2010, 00:18.

Comment

kewl.

Comment

No Guns in Oz?

I thought that Austrialia was ment to be like the riflemans nation. Ive got an aussie friend who lives over here, she says that most of the folks round her way have got some sort of gun, but she lives quite far in, to the south, so wildlife can be a problem
                              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kommissarboris Find out more about kommissarboris
                              Working...
                              X