best batterys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best batterys?

Hello I have a TM G36C takes ni mh 8.4 volt, 3300. I want to invest in a new battery and charger!! any tips!?!

Still new to this all :D
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Re: best batterys?!?!

I don't think this is breaking the rules, as they aren't really in any direct competition with 01 :

link removed

But that store is probably one of the cheapest around. Sells only high quality batteries. No Chinese rubbish.

Make sure you know how long to charge you battery for, I believe this is the formula:

MAH of Battery
    --------------- = Charge time
    Mah of Charger
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 February, 2010, 09:14. Reason: retailer link

Comment

+1 on that shop. Cheaper than Chinasoft and as said above branded batteries. also I believe they make up batteries to order
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

id stick with the battery you have for the AEG now , for the time being ,

and when you have become adapt so to speak of different types of problems bigger batteries will give if any, then upgrade

but i'd sick with that 8.4v you have now ,

my TM m4sd is running off a 8.4 4500 untill my new lipo arrives , has been for two months now , no problems at all

Comment

Lithium Polymer batteries is the "new" technology that many of us airsofters are switching over to.

Personally, if I were you - as it sounds you're starting out in airsofting (well at least on this front), I'd recommend spending out a little - around £50, for a charger that can do pretty much everything. That way you're future-proofed and won't need to worry about getting anything if you do decide to switch to li-po.

However, there's the other side of me which says "Keep it simple stupid", and just use the likes of a 1A fast charger (note - I'll probably be putting up a couple of chargers for sale in the near future).

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Thanking you all!!

Yes I am still new to this all!

the reson for this thread is because I have a battery, no charger!! so I need to buy another for that bad boy!!

Plus it normally works out cheaper to get a charger and battery at the same time!?!
            FOR SALE

Comment

cant find edit button!!

If someone from Zero one wants to link me up to there site, for said charger would be most appreciated

Right im off to work!!
              FOR SALE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
              Working...
              X