• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desert eagle holster

hi guys what holster would you reccommend for this beast of a pistol
    cheers

Re: desert eagle holster

A big one.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Viper adjustable or a kydex one.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Well.. I've got a really great leg holster... Is based on the blackhawk platform.. And it's a black kaydex made holster.. Great and sturdy... My will be selling it soon

Comment

Try a was adjustable holster if you can find one, or if you can get one an under arm holster that is made for the real desert eagle.
          Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14606

Comment

If you're happy to holster it on a molle platform just get an M4 pouch that's fairly tight (designed to take one M4 mag is best) then cut out the bottom and a little down the side to allow the trigger guard to get in. Et voila! One Desert Eagle holster.

I've attached an old image of how I made mine.
            Attached Files
            102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Originally posted by Longshot View Post
              If you're happy to holster it on a molle platform just get an M4 pouch that's fairly tight (designed to take one M4 mag is best) then cut out the bottom and a little down the side to allow the trigger guard to get in. Et voila! One Desert Eagle holster.

I've attached an old image of how I made mine.
              Thats a great idea!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

THere is no desert eagle holster. Why not, you may ask? It's because the Desert Eagle is supposed to be in your hand and nowhere else.

Comment

HSGI Will make them to order. Bulletproof design and build quality. Not cheap though...

Comment

Custom made Kydex one with serpa holes drilled to go on a drop leg platform. None of this stupid fabric retention crap or buttons. Fast draw and fast holstering.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny_boy85 View Post
                      Custom made Kydex one with serpa holes drilled to go on a drop leg platform. None of this stupid fabric retention crap or buttons. Fast draw and fast holstering.

This is what I have.. It's flipping brilliant

Comment

Ah the amount of times I've seen this question asked..

The simple answer is a shoulder holster, they used to sell them on the US eBay. Generally, Desert Eagles tend to get flung around a lot when they're on a drop leg platform, unless you've got ridiculously big leg muscles.
                        Shoulder holsters are closer to your center of mass (torso), and naturally the torso doesn't move as much in relation to the legs, which carry you everywhere. Therefore, less weight to get thrown around. It sits nice and comfortably with your vest.

I've had all sorts of big hand cannon type guns. Desert Eagles, revolvers, even small SMG's and a shoulder holster simply cannot be topped.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cancerslug all round good guy...till the bullets start to fly Find out more about cancerslug
                        Working...
                        X