X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where are they now?

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    Still think the Spackhorn needs to be reintroduced! :D
    I have access to some old spackerhorn gifs but the liberals would shit if they seen them :p

Comment

You need to send one over to me, an old friend has been after one for ages to use on Facebook. :D
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I have only one :p and it's not that good, but more are out there

Comment

Crotmate's still alive but I believe he quit airsoft. Spetsnazdave87 is still alive elsewhere, older, beardier and twice as ugly. Millzy I believe was the guy caught photoshopping his face onto US Marines (while back so could be mistaken).
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Be a good laugh if we have a sort of war memorial, (roll of honour) for those with, say 200 posts and above, who are now. M.I.A (for, say, 12months or more) ...... At the going down of the sun and when we renew our UKARA no', .we will remember them..LOL.
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
              Millzy I believe was the guy caught photoshopping his face onto US Marines (while back so could be mistaken).

Comment

Arg photo-chromatic seizure!

Comment

Yay, thanks for the migraine.

Might want to remove it or tone it down if anyone on here suffers from seizures...
                  IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                    Still think the Spackhorn needs to be reintroduced! :D
                    The Spackhorn! what a blast from the past please let’s have it back.

Comment

i must admit i was on here quite a few years back! you do get addicted as a form of habit but eventually that habit just falls off.
                      i looked up a few of the members i used to remember and most of them were banned....the rest are moderators now
                      i think some people spend so much time here they get to be a little arrogant and terratorial on the forums.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steve grey I work as a singer, all over but mostly UK, also have a property business Find out more about steve grey
                      Working...
                      X