Collapse

Tools or Treasures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tools. Except for a couple custom builds,built to shoot people.

Except my real shotgun thats a treasure and a tool

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: Tools or Treasures?

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
      Except my real shotgun thats a treasure and a tool
      Show off
      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Tools.

Used to be a proper fanny when it copme to my guns, hated the thought of things ever getting scratched, now i dont care. Dont get me wrong, i dont mash my spanking new Vector into walls, but if i pop around a wall and it clips the wall, so be it, im not going to cry.

But as said above, i take care of the internals as then they last longer and work better.

And yes, StargateP90's real shotgun is lovely!!!

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

They are tools (toys), they get used to skirmish with, which the HO says I have to have a defence for.

Simply they get used as they should, some more than others and some are in better condition but all of my pistols get shot, loaded and used generally as often as possible.

'FireKnife'
          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

My body is a temple and my gun is a God but i treat my guns with alot of respect externally and internally.

Comment

Most of my guns I prefer to keep clean and new, but I will quite happily throw my clone vsr off a building, and jump down after it
              It's a gun I bought specifically to use as a tool, and I use it as such.
              "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
              sigpic

Comment

Mine are definitely tools. They all tend to have quite a few knocks and scratches on them. The soviet stuff just looks better and better as they become more used. My Russian nv gear is now becoming more weathered and looks the mutts nuts on top of the svd

Comment

I like mine to look worn outside but spotless inside of course. Keep meaning to Krylon mine...

Comment

I have a group of guns that I bought for my collection, in most cases they've never left their box, in fact, even their boxes are looked after. Then I have my devil-dog skirmish tools. Both groups bring me pleasure in different ways.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bishie Find out more about Bishie
                    Working...
                    X