Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Short-Film Project 'Men of War' looking for help with WWII weapons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short-Film Project 'Men of War' looking for help with WWII weapons!

Hello everyone!

My name is Filip Biedron, I'm a second year Film & Video Production student from the University of Derby.
    Me and my crew are currently in the process of pre-production of a WWII short film titled 'Men of War'- which we are going to film on the 9th, 10th and 11th of April 2013 and we looking for a few props for it, concretely WWII weapons, and specifically: x2 Karabiner 98k (but any German bolt action rifle would make it) and also any other two WWII weapons such as pistols/revolvers, sub and machine guns or rifles (MP40, PPSH, Luger, Mosin-Nagant, or others) - but preferably Polish or Russian weapons.

In order to this, we are looking for people who would be able to come on set with the airsoft weapons who would, obviously, need to be licensed to have them. We don't have a big budget but we would we able to pay for expenses, travel costs, and an incentive depending on the deal. As said before, will be filming for three days in a forest in the outskirts of Derby- but we would only need the weapons for one of those days.

Please check out our IndieGoGo campaign to find all the information regarding to the project such as the story, crew and what we need for this project: http://igg.me/at/menofwar

I would be very grateful if anyone who could help us with this short film could come back to me with any information regarding to the previously said.

Thanks in advance.
    Kind Regards,
    Filip Biedron.

Re: Short-Film Project 'Men of War' looking for help with WWII weapons!

I presume insurance is in place for any damages and the local plod have been informed?

Comment

It may be worth talking to the derby airsoft society, we played against them the other week they seamed like nice people. I imagine they would be happy to lend you theirs.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Hello Bobfish,

First of all, thanks for your recommendation and support, however, I've already contacted the Derby Airsoft Society and they only have one member that owns a WWII weapon which he won't give out. Regarding to the photography bit, we already have a photographer on set but thanks for offering it to us. Kind Regards!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MenofWar-Producer Find out more about MenofWar-Producer
        Working...
        X