Warrior centurion chest rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior centurion chest rig

Are the mag pouches separate compartments on the centurion? Or is it one big pouch with stitching to separate the mags? Like on some similar looking, cheaper rigs?

I can't find a decent review on YouTube.

Thanks
    Last edited by Kev.; 20 March, 2013, 22:43.

Re: Warrior centurion chest rig

One big pouch separated by material mate. But it is a quality rig and mine has served me very well.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyyy View Post
      One big pouch separated by material mate. But it is a quality rig and mine has served me very well.
      Cheers for that mate, thought it would be.

Does it hold M4 mags tightly? I read the description on their website and I haven't got a clue what "posi-grip retention" is.

Comment

It has elastic loops that hold the magazines in that can be tightened/loosened to fit your magazine size. I've fit Beta project AKM magazines in the slots as well as PMAGS with ranger plates on and without.

To adjust it, there are two zips on either side, find the elastic for the magazine pouch you want and tighten it up, 2 second job
        IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

The pouches are also lined with a rubberised material which holds the mags in place as well as the elastic loops.

As well as the mags listed above they will also fit M14 and SCAR H mags but they arent as easy to take out unless you use magpuls due to the shorter mags.

Ive had one in tan for a while, they are extremely well made
          TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

Originally posted by middo85 View Post
            The pouches are also lined with a rubberised material which holds the mags in place as well as the elastic loops.

As well as the mags listed above they will also fit M14 and SCAR H mags but they arent as easy to take out unless you use magpuls due to the shorter mags.

Ive had one in tan for a while, they are extremely well made

Thanks for that. Mags falling out is my biggest concern.

I was considering getting the Flyye law enf instead as I really like the mag pouches in that. It's a shame more rigs don't have similar pouches.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kev. Find out more about Kev.
            Working...
            X