Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

how long should i wait for items, ( small items small cost )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long should i wait for items, ( small items small cost )

As the title states, was wondering, how long i should wait for items..... i have bought 2 small items of clothing type from a seller on here, on the 12th ( contact was made as to confirm payment was recieved ) soon the 18th i contacted the seller asking for tracking details etc ( suttle way of saying nothing arrived yet ) their reply was that

"...Gotta pop down to the depo in the morning some reason it didn't get trough the sorting office..."

also asked for my address to double check they hadnt got that wrong...

fair enough

then received a reply

"Ok mate Thanx by the looks of it you not the only one who hasn't got there items will post tomoz mate"

so thought faie enough..

this was 2 days ago, so i asked if i could get any tracking details or sending details etc.... just so i know when to expect the items...

the seller has since been on and no reply......

am i being too inpatient and should wait out longer....

or should i start going down a dispute road.... ( paypal paid with fees etc )
    'Why did you shoot him 13 times?'
    'The browning mag only holds 13 rounds sir.'

awesome quote
    Originally posted by Hawke
    Be aware - from some people, a pat on the back is sometimes a recce as to where to put the knife in at a later date.

Re: how long should i wait for items, ( small items small cost )

I'd be keen to know what was going on if there had been a delay already and now the user hasn't responded after being online.

Don't assume the worst as a lot of the time it's a genuine issue but it may be worth laying it down straight to the seller about the situation and what you info you want...
    TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

With posting things, i always update people that the item has left my possession. I find it really rude that the seller says "ill post it asap" and then you are left waiting for a week with no contact.

I almost always end up PM'ing someone about stuff i have bought.

But some buyers are really funny, i sold something a while back, updated the dude saying it was going to be collected tuesday and then i was screwed over by the deliver co. with them saying they had a system error and didnt pick it up. Collecting was then arranged for the thursday, so told the buyer about the issue, what had been done and that it was going to be collected thursday to then get a reply basically that i was a scamming mug, and they wanted a refund, didnt trust me etc!?

So i can see how some people dont want to update you and let it just "turn up" really. But im always honest, best policy with me.

There is no excuse to ignoring PM's though, hence my signature!

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Id personally start to be concerned. Ive had it too and eventually it did turn up (in a different size to what it was supposed to be).

I would send him/her a message basically saying you'll open a dispute in x days (whatever you deem fair). Then if no response carry it out.

Of course there are two sides to it and I would be curious to hear it.
        Upcoming Games:
        None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
        Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

seems the seller checked their profile about half an hour ago and no reply, so have sent another reply along the lines of

" dont know if you have received my last reply, anyways, can you let me know when you post the item and how you post it, so i know when to expect its arrival, as getting a little concerned as its coming up to 2 weeks now... many thanks, failing that i will see what other avenues can be taken after monday"

or words to that effect, couldnt remember exact post, and forgot to copy and paste,

not alot of money spent, and not an essential item(s) but principal, i sent the money within seconds of agreeing the deal.... confirmation was also given it arrived from the seller, so lets just hope its rather down to poor admin, ( and they forgot to send, but now its in post) or whatever courier the seller is using is delayed for some reason

- - - Updated - - -

well ave got the ball rolling, started the dispute process, but not escalated, will give seller another week before that, see if that sets the fire under them

awesome quote
          Be aware - from some people, a pat on the back is sometimes a recce as to where to put the knife in at a later date.

Comment

im with danny_boy i always update buyers with when i intend to send the item out and again when i have done so.... in turn i expect the same Courtesy however alot of sellers dont

Comment

have had some more contact, funnily enough after the dispute started, coincidence? anyways has " promised" items will be with me soon, and has offered to send copies of receipts... but to also take into account the weather ( snow in their area ) guess i just have to be patient for now.... but the 20 day ball is already rolling for paypal..... just not escalated yet..... another week and we'll see

awesome quote

Comment

Smells like bullshit from the seller if you ask me, no excuse for poor comms and if you can't get to a post office or courier to get the stuff sent out, then simple, don't put it up for sale!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew March View Post
                  Smells like bullshit from the seller if you ask me, no excuse for poor comms and if you can't get to a post office or courier to get the stuff sent out, then simple, don't put it up for sale!
                  And then lie about sending it out.

"...Gotta pop down to the depo in the morning some reason it didn't get trough the sorting office..."...erm WHAT?

Followed by...

"Ok mate Thanx by the looks of it you not the only one who hasn't got there items will post tomoz mate"

Complete Pollox! they never posted them.

It would have been better all round if he had just said.... Sorry I havn't posted them yet... At least people could be honest couldn't they.
                  Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Yep, complete shiteomatic.

Comment

Raise it to a claim now and be done with it. Too many people get away with pissing about when sending sold stuff on this forum.

Comment

Out of interest where is this guy from? There was a guy who used very similar excuses on me and a mate last summer...
                        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

seller is from "black heath" ??, gonna give it till middle of week, then escalate, like i have said, not a large amount of coinage, but annoying all the same, i have had parcels arrive already that were ordered after this purchase, from further afield ....

awesome quote

Comment

UPDATE.... well, after sending the seller my email a few days ago so he could send me the receipt, another pm to them today asking for the receipt AGAIN, so a reply is received and a pic of receipt received...... with todays date on it..... here starteth the next round of excuses

awesome quote

Comment

Originally posted by Danny_boy85 View Post
                              With posting things, i always update people that the item has left my possession. I find it really rude that the seller says "ill post it asap" and then you are left waiting for a week with no contact.

I almost always end up PM'ing someone about stuff i have bought.

But some buyers are really funny, i sold something a while back, updated the dude saying it was going to be collected tuesday and then i was screwed over by the deliver co. with them saying they had a system error and didnt pick it up. Collecting was then arranged for the thursday, so told the buyer about the issue, what had been done and that it was going to be collected thursday to then get a reply basically that i was a scamming mug, and they wanted a refund, didnt trust me etc!?

So i can see how some people dont want to update you and let it just "turn up" really. But im always honest, best policy with me.

There is no excuse to ignoring PM's though, hence my signature!
                              totally agree with you there, and it its nearly always the same constant replies to your messages until they get paid then there stuff becomes your stuff and thats when they tend not to care much anymore..... only a few about though most on here i have traded/bought/sold to have been spot on with no problems.

in my opinion though the most annoying of all is when you are a solid 100% buyer and even though you know they have been online they dont answer even if its just a sorry it has sold already.... now that is annoying people either wanna sell or they dont

anyway hope you get it sorted out

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rednaxelaa pain distributer Find out more about Rednaxelaa
                              Working...
                              X