Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Large Battery Conversion(g&p m733)

a no cost large battery bodg...i mean conversion:D
    used 2 zip ties ,bolted them to the lower grip,without drilling holes!!,taped the battery just to change colour to black:p
    only visible wire is at the back as per pic.
    you can have the battery on the top too,and,when charging,you just pop the cover off and the battery comes with it!!

ah well, what'd you think?,let the piss taking commence!!:p
    old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Re: My Large Battery Conversion(g&p m733)

to be honest mate it looks better than one of those horrible battery boxes.
    if your only after longer battery life do as i did on my ca15 and fit two mini,s in parralell one in the top grip one in the bottom grip
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

some peq's do look nice but never on the older ar range , i would do as screwdriver has said , but at the end of the day its your gun if your happy with it :P
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

I think it looks very nice man :P ..enjoy it
        Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

I think it looks like a big battery strapped to the bottom of your gun...which surly defeats the point of having a nice realistic looking gun!?

Why not get a solid stock, a battery bag sling, a "fake mag" battery compartment or any of the other ways of holding a battery that keeps the gun looking like a gun!

Comment

thats not a conversion, thats cable ties.....

Comment

Originally posted by your evil twin View Post
              I think it looks like a big battery strapped to the bottom of your gun...which surly defeats the point of having a nice realistic looking gun!?

Why not get a solid stock, a battery bag sling, a "fake mag" battery compartment or any of the other ways of holding a battery that keeps the gun looking like a gun!
              excellent,this feedback is good,now then,its a 9.6v3300,so it wont fit in a solid stock(i dont think),a battery bag laylax sling is 50quid:eek:,too much,i was thinking about a shotty battery box,but,as usual,the battery wont fit.tell me more about the "fake mag"box and whether a battery this size will fit.apart from changing the whole front of the gun ,im running out of options,and money:D
              old trader rating link

Comment

i have a spare battery bag here..... bought two, but only need one..... fits up to a 12v large type

Comment

Spare mag thing:

Basically get a a mag clamp, then get an empty shell of a magazine, and put the battery in that. Obviously you'll have to overcome the issues with changing mags but it's a viable way.

Comment

pm'ed destroyer
                    old trader rating link

Comment

Originally posted by bert uk View Post
                      excellent,this feedback is good,now then,its a 9.6v3300,so it wont fit in a solid stock(i dont think),a battery bag laylax sling is 50quid:eek:,too much,i was thinking about a shotty battery box,but,as usual,the battery wont fit.tell me more about the "fake mag"box and whether a battery this size will fit.apart from changing the whole front of the gun ,im running out of options,and money:D

G&P M16 Solid Stock, can fit a 9.6v 3700 mah in there.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bert uk name is tony Find out more about bert uk
                      Working...
                      X