Star C-Mag. Feeding issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star C-Mag. Feeding issues

Hey guys just bought a C-Mag from Star, good quality good material and fits perfectly on my CA36K but I have feeding problems...does not feed my rifle fast enough and sometimes it shoots empty hope you know what I mean..anyone had this problem before?

Thanking you kindly
    Nabil
    Always BEANS!!!!

Re: Star C-Mag. Feeding issues

How fast is the CA36 firing? It could be that you aren't letting the magazine wind enough before firing.

Comment

Probably a long shot but when I had one on my g3 I had the same trouble, turned out to be a staple off a bag of bbs had got in might be worth just having a look to see if theres an obstruction

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
        How fast is the CA36 firing? It could be that you aren't letting the magazine wind enough before firing.
        Hey my old friend always saving me from my misery lol hope you are doing ok. Well to be honest i do not kno how fast ( i am useless i know LOL).. i was thinking to swap all and to take high cap Marui or Star high cap...what do you think?

Thanks Keeper
        Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bratton View Post
          Probably a long shot but when I had one on my g3 I had the same trouble, turned out to be a staple off a bag of bbs had got in might be worth just having a look to see if theres an obstruction
          Thanks Bratton..i will check! do you think i should open the compartiment where the BBs are stocked in the mag?
          Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

The best way to check would be the take out the mags, hold back the small tab that holds in the bbs and wind it. They shoud start vomiting out.

Then, wind it for a while (with the tab closed) to build up pressure, an then open the tab. A load of bbs should fly out.

If the above two are fine, put the mags in the gun, wind for a fair while to build up a lot of pressure, and then start firing.

If the mag is slighlt loose in the gun, then hold it securely in whilst testing.

Comment

When it happened to me i could see the blockage with a torch down the feed tube, if you do open it just be careful not to loose anything

Comment

The best way to check would be the take out the mags, hold back the small tab that holds in the bbs and wind it. They shoud start vomiting out.

Then, wind it for a while (with the tab closed) to build up pressure, an then open the tab. A load of bbs should fly out.

If the above two are fine, put the mags in the gun, wind for a fair while to build up a lot of pressure, and then start firing.

If the mag is slighlt loose in the gun, then hold it securely in whilst testing.
                Man you are... GREAT always with the right advise.. one question Keeper, can i wind the mag with BBs inside, the way of winding in the Star C-mag, is a thing that you push out and then you turn it..maybe a spring not sure.

Thanks again man
                Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

You should be fine to wind it without it being in the gun an having bbs inside. My apologies though, I've been assuming it's electric. If it's manual then it takes a bit more effort to to the tests, but it'll be worth it if you do find out what's wrong.

Comment

When it happened to me i could see the blockage with a torch down the feed tube, if you do open it just be careful not to loose anything
                    Scary thing man... very new to airsoft... and ..no no i am not opening anything ufffffifeverything fly away i kill myself.. .will check , i mean it shots when i do smole semi auto and auto fire..pff one BB fly fast..the other just falls 1 meter away from me , it is strange is like the BBs do what they want LOL.
                    Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

You should be fine to wind it without it being in the gun an having bbs inside. My apologies though, I've been assuming it's electric. If it's manual then it takes a bit more effort to to the tests, but it'll be worth it if you do find out what's wrong.
                      It is electric Keeper..sorry it is my fault man, my english is not good enough i bought it in zero one, if you go to the starairsoft web you can see the user guide let me know if i am doing something wrong man coz it my first electri drum mag

thanks again bro
                      Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

Bah, your english is fine. Better than some british guys on here....

Does it work well with other magazines? If not it could be the gun's problem. Again though, do the little test things I outlined.

Comment

Does it work well with other magazines? If not it could be the gun's problem. Again though, do the little test things I outlined.
                          yea man it shoots very well no issues at all..i will do what you said.

Thanks
                          Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

Bah, your english is fine. Better than some british guys on here....

Keeper i have just made the test , when i pull this little bridge that hold the BBS ..they go out but they do not fly they just go out slowly, so i think there is not enough pressure this is why is not feeding the gun fast enought..i thing, like in a high cap that you have to wind it all the time if not it fires blank..

i think not sure
                            Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

Bratton, hen you were opening this little brigde that hold the BBs , they are supposed to fly...like in the mid caps..cos this one it does not do it,they just go out and that it...
                              Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nabil Find out more about nabil
                              Working...
                              X