Guides section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guides section

I had a thought this morning like seeing al thee posts coming up again like, what to know about lipo batteries, Guides to a first gun (like choosing the right one) and such.

Just a solution to all these threads cropping up time and time again, as noone uses the search function

Re: Guides section

Lol, but again, when new users fail to use the search function, they will fail to find the guide section, and post wherever they want anyway!! I moderate on another forum, and it's always the way. You can't educate noobs, as they are after all, new.
    Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
    you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
    eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

It could also like be used as an archive so people can find the threads easier. maybe a sub forum in the new players/advice forum

Comment

To be fair any and every forum I have ever been on have tried this but you still get lazy/ignorant/stupid new guys who just will not use a search function or bother to do any research what so ever! This sport is the worst for it, in Cycling, Hunting, Rock climbing etc all new guys will search for what is good gear within their budget, but not post up every time with stupid "What am bestest gun?"

To the new guys I say come back when you have learnt how to do research and looked into your sport, New players are supposed to be over 16, the ability to research items is taught in schools at age 12 if not younger.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jumping scotty Find out more about Jumping scotty
        Working...
        X