systema ptw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• systema ptw

right, this isnt a thread saying are they any good. i want one, no questions about it.

what would i be looking at paying for an m4cqb one, few mags and batts?

and what the hell is a MAX??

Re: systema ptw

Max is the developed one with some re-enforced parts, and is able to take the dreaded red cylinder. Totally pointless in this country (unless you're a cheating bastich).

As for cost, well, they just went up due to exchange rates and other factors I canny mind. But be prepared to shell out 1200+ for the package you are talking about.

There is a forum too, but I canny tell you the name. Work it out though, it's not difficult. Can pick up many a bargain there.
    Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
    you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
    eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

I have a max and I can say there i no point having it over a standard. max steel outer barrel steel foesight. lower ratio gears which are reinforced. if its a 08 then it will take a m160 and above. I have a red cylinder and it aint much use over blue realy. a blue will lob a round 90m+ easily hitting chests at 80. once it has been tackleberried. it will need water proofing hop mod ajusting (ask for what sam has done) cylinder tune weither it be black up to 350 or blue up to 420 water proofing and the motor needs a playing with once thats done you will out shoot most things If you want some proof take a trip to
      s-p-e-c o-p-s as we have the highst ratio of ptw to normal aeg at any sight
      158 people viewed my cock.............................................( rooster)

Comment

dreadlock - And we must soon do the PTW picture.....

Seriously if your intrested in a PTW - get on the ptw forums and read up - both the good and bad points are on there & your more likly to find either a second hand one or a new one in the UK.

And yeah when you get one get it tackleberried and it makes a new gun even better! Also while I think about it the new 2009 SCK's are now pretty much the same as MAX's with Steel barrel & front sight as systema realised it was silly to produce ali & steel when the steel far outsells the ali ,models.
        I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Destroyer Find out more about Destroyer
        Working...
        X