M1 garands in the classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1 garands in the classifieds

How long do you guys reckon it will be before the ics m1 garand starts popping up in the for sale section!!
    im guessing that being its such an conveniant weapon for re-enactors most of the people that buy em are gonna be keeping hold of them! but i cant really find a lot of them for sale!! any sights that have them for sale are refusing to two tone them as apparently the paint doesnt stick to wood very well!!
    would be nice to get one a little cheaper as well
    wadda ya reckon?!
    would be uber kwl if zero one started stocking them :D

Re: M1 garands in the classifieds

number 1
    2-tone garand, you should be burned at the stake for even mentioning such heresy.

number 2
    see number 1.
    Originally posted by tackle
    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

number 1, see the above post

number 2, 2-tone garand, you should be burned at the stake for even mentioning such heresy.

number 3, see numbers 1 and 2

Comment

two tone garand. Hearing that makes me want to cry

Comment

In fact even this thought makes me believe that the only two tone guns available should be thundermauls in luminous pink.
          For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Standard US Marine issue that, along with an MEU xmas SOCK
            Originally posted by Lt. Macka
            big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Sorry to say it but for some reason ICS have made a snow camo M1 garand with a beta style box mag on it!!

Hopefully it stays a demo as a two tone box magged Garand is too ugly for words.

Curlyboy
              'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

A 2tone garande is about as unwanted and pathetic as North Korea's nuclear arsenal.
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by curlyboy View Post
                  Sorry to say it but for some reason ICS have made a snow camo M1 garand with a beta style box mag on it!!

Hopefully it stays a demo as a two tone box magged Garand is too ugly for words.

Curlyboy
                  That was confirmed on their Facebook to be an April fool's prank.

Comment

Originally posted by bobtuskins View Post
                    That was confirmed on their Facebook to be an April fool's prank.
                    It was but they did make one !!

Curlyboy
                    'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

i don't think a two tone is likely as most ww2 airsoft games wont permit them and that is the most obvious reason for owning one, i understand that for some of the younger players that is frustrating but it has taken quite a bit of persuading from the ww2 community to get main stream manufacturers to make them at all as we are a minority part of airsoft as it is.you may find in the next few months that another cheaper one is coming (g+g i think) and then a second hand market may begin.

Comment

lol yeh it does seem very un-sightly!!! hopefully i should have a ukara soon!!
                        have to miss my next game!! which means that i will not be able to complete the 3 games in the required time
                        perhaps they will be understanding though!!!
                        i think the ics version is sounding a bit more promising than the g&g version though personally!!!

Comment

3 games in not less than 2 months? wasn't aware there was an upper limit?

Comment

There isn't hunter512, it's another case of someone not reading the 'not less than' line and missing the point, 5+ years after the bill, numerous spoonfeeding threads on the subject, WEAK :p

As for two toning a Garand, blasphemy!

Comment

my bad!! the guys at my local site all assured me that this was the case!!!! i guess i should really stop listening to them.....do feel stupid now!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rouge Find out more about rouge
                              Working...
                              X