Lone Londoners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Londoners

Anyone in London looking to be part of a team?
    im trying to build a team from scatch and currently looking for like minded individual who would be interested in partaking in building one
    The team I'm building will rely on tactics and carefully laid out plans. Too often have i seen people just rush head first into the muzzle of the opposing team, or are too scared to push forward due to not knowing what sort of back up they have to help them out.

Now im not going to lie, I myself have only just began airsofting recently, and still have a lot more to learn
    However id figure building a team from scatch would be more effective than integrating my half formed team with another due to different style of play

I currently live in south west london, so will be visiting places like TWA and Reading (the mall) quite a lot. Anyone is more than welcomed to come along with us and have a game with us
    Really looking for sociable people as well. the better we get along, the better our communication, and hence our team, will be

Re: Lone Londoners

One Question: is that you in the profile pic ?

If it is, sign me up lol.

Comment

me too

Comment

Third.

Comment

Erm yeah sure lol

Comment

In all seriousness you're not the first person to conclude that you'd be a lot better off with some of your mates on the other end of a radio, and that running into battle only means you die tired. Most armies, for example, follow similar rules.

Find an existing team and join it; there are plenty.

Comment

im open to that idea actually, would be less work for me lol
              im trying to skirmish as much as possible when i can in order to meet others

Comment

If you're coming to TWA urban give me a shout - always good to meet other London-based players

Comment

Love the avatar mate... love it

We have a team of sorts, well, a loose collection of like-minded players who occasionally get together when WAGs, work, life etc doesn't get in the way. I'd be happy to ping you a pm next time we're on a mission. We never head too far out of London (Mall to the West, Sandpit to the East, Outpost to the North, TWA to the South), and we'd be happy to bring you into our poorly planned and executed maneuvers lols. Seriously, we do try to get organised in our approach, so I'll let you know when we're planning something mate.

Alternatively, have a chat with The L.A.W. I believe forei is a member (above post), they tend to cover the same sort of area I believe, but I think they are a bit more organised than us...

Cheers
                  Alex
                  Tactical Mushrooms

Comment

sure thing guys, i would appreciate that a lot

Comment

If you don't mind travelling beyond/past the sandpit, EBZ (Elite Battle Zone Airsoft) have recently opened a new site in the Chattenden, Kent area, and slightly further out, is my regular site, which has over 60-odd acres of woodland to run around in.

So, if you ever find yourself in either the Stockbury or Chattenden areas, do swing by some time!!
                      Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

There is also a new site opened in January called Dropzone Airsoft which is located at the Royal Gunpowder Mills in Waltham Abbey, just past Enfield (North london). Great site, great people.

Comment

Oh yeah? That's not far from me at all - I should check that one out.

Comment

Yuuup, it's pretty damn good indeed. Next game is on the 20th(Which im also going to), so come along if you wish! It's a 25 squid walk on fee for a 10-4 game day.

Comment

Hi there Toanjuice,

If you're interested in a team that plays in London, Unit 13 has a team that plays at The Mall called Vipers. They're a good bunch, and play at sites around London, as well as at meet ups with other unit 13 teams. If you'd be interested, stick your head in at http://unit-13.proboards.com/index.cgi, and post something in the introductions section! I'm sure one of the guys will be able to help you out if you have any questions

Six

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Toanjuice Find out more about Toanjuice
                              Working...
                              X