Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy bb's (.36 and .40) good brands in light colours

Hi all,

I'm thinking about upgrading from .3 in my sniper rifle to .36 or even .4's. the 3's are still rising with nil hop applied (hop is packed though) and consistency could be better(too many fliers).

I have a Mauser pro tactical fully upgraded bar the barrel and the hop is original but packed. I use 2 springs one at approx 420 and one at 500 So will prob both sizes for best results. Does anyone still make these in white or a easy colour to see in the scope. Ideally I'm after a small bag of each to try so manufacturers that supply these would be preferable.

Any thoughts and advise as always welcome
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Re: Heavy bb's (.36 and .40) good brands in light colours

Madbull do .4s in tan - on a sunny day you should be able to see where they go, they also do .36s in pale green if that's any help?
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Aim top i THINK do .36's and .38's and they are all white.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
        Madbull do .4s in tan - on a sunny day you should be able to see where they go, they also do .36s in pale green if that's any help?
        have you tried them dave and are they any good? i did have my eye on these as it goes
        There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Comment

I have been using the Tan Madbull 0.40 for couple of years now, batches have varied but the consitancy of the pellets is the best. The Tan 0.40 are possibly the best you can find and madbull are probably the top of the crop for them. Based on a poll and micrometer tests completed on a different forum.

Recomended 100%, but once you find that they work for you buy a couple pots as about two years ago supplies dried up for about 8 months but since then its been all good.

Comment

Blaster Devils come in white @ .36g
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

sorry jonny but i think they've stopped them as i checked on their website and no listing

Comment

Huh, my mate just got a lot of them (25k) I shall enquire.
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

fangsnatcher - I've never used them, just seen them in person in a certain shop, they do seem to be very lightly coloured.
                  Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fangsnatcher 43 year old ex army staff sergeant rediscovering my love of running about and shooting people Find out more about fangsnatcher
                  Working...
                  X