Blank Firing Grenades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank Firing Grenades

Hi guys, I've been using pyro at Milsims and things like that, and my tornados at CQB but I fancy something different.

Has anyone used any bfgs? If so which ones and what're they called and are they any good?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Re: Blank Firing Grenades

Seen these being thrown around for years, can't go wrong.
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6069

Comment

I had an old dynatec impact BFG and one of the new inpact bfgx's. Both brilliant for cqb. You can also get the timed version which is useful for qoodland aswell.

Comment

I have both a Dynatex timer BFG and a SWAT BFGx M203 impact grenade.
        Personally I prefer the swat M203 impact grenade. Has a huge bang compared to the Dynatec, both using 9mm blanks.
        And I prefer the use of an impact rather than a timer. However I keep both however as they're both useful in different situations.

I would definitely recommend the swat BFGx range though.
        Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
        Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
        Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
        Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

The Dynatec Delay BFGs are no longer in production, and thus the only ones of those you can now buy are 2nd (or maybe even 3rd, 4th or 5th hand) hand versions. The only new blank firing grenade that is designed and safe for airsoft use today is the SWAT VTG (Versatile Training Grenade). Works in the same way as the old Dynatec one, but with a 2 year warranty out of the box. They also make a series of impact type grenades, ranging in styles from one that looks like the original Dynatec impact, to a M84 Flashbang, to an M203 style. So, plenty of choice!

I think you can still buy the Dynatec Impact grenades new, but finding one in stock is next to impossible, and I'm pretty sure they have also gone out of production and the ones left are just remaining stock. Can buy 2nd hand ones again, but you dont know how many owners they have had before hand.

All the Dynatecs are also made from ferrous steel internally, and thus will over time, start to rust if they have gotten wet, so buying 2nd hand for a good price might seem great, until you find the timing or firing mechanism is busted.

BFGs are an essential tool for indoor play though, your certainly on the correct lines looking for one. Some sites dont allow chemical pyro indoors, so if you want bangs, then a BFG is your only choice. Id seriously stongly recommend any of the SWAT BFGs, I own 3 myself and have nothing but good use and praise for them! Just search Versatile Training Grenade on Google and they should pop up (cant link them on here I dont think?)
          sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Originally posted by Half Trigger View Post
            Has a huge bang compared to the Dynatec, both using 9mm blanks.
            How so if your using 9mm blanks in both? Bfg=Awesome whatever you get, one of my favorit bits of kit. Impacts are only good for indoors though.

Comment

Btw you can always buy a second hand dynatec BFG and then send it to swat to get it serviced and checked over as swat service both the above and vtg's.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MajorLag Been playing airsoft forabout a year or so. play mainly with www.urban6airsoft.com Find out more about MajorLag
              Working...
              X