X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: earth center place

Originally posted by Fizzy View Post
    That's Multicam for ya!
    actually havnt worn multicam for ages, i reserve that for the cerberus woodland site, in the dark where all the pine needles are on the floor and the rocks etc multicam works amazing

i normally dress in my tan PMC kit which makes me stand out all over the site
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Actually shadow it was:
      34 litres of fizzy drink (17 Bottles)
      190 bottles of water (95 Litres)
      290 hotdogs (36.25 x 8 Sausage packs)
      220 bacon rashers (27.5 8 slice packs)

If you remember the numbers were crunched as it was possibly the warmest day of the year.

Honesty shots and "God Guns" are becoming less and less of an occurrence, with the implementation of Hi Visibility marshalling (god I hate those vests - I've gotta wear the damn things at work).

I'm not sure if its the threat of being followed by a bright yellow jacket or its spending a lot of time walking to a regen area (when used) if your caught.

BTW which "Comedy Sniper" there is a few...
      Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

There was an asian guy who our team kept noticing was coming back from regen at lightening speed considering how far away it was, but he kept getting shot before actually getting any of us.

He also stood up at random into my gunsight just through sheer bad luck and in perfect silhouette... would have been rude not to

Comment

With regard to Cerberus at the Earth Centre, Doncaster…basically Cerberus is the only club I have ever skirmished at, so can’t compare it with sites that are run on a commercial basis.

These are the facts:
          Non Profit making club
          Run for the benefit of all members and non-members who attend.
          Free hot welcome breakfast on arrival (2nds if you want it)
          Free hot lunch (2nds once everyone has been served)
          Free Tea
          Free Coffee
          Free Cola, Lemonade, etc., etc.
          Free energy drinks
          Free bottles of water on hot days delivered in the field
          Free water on tap for canteen fills
          Free charging
          Free gun loan if yours breaks and one is available (always)
          Free battery loan if yours dies and one is available (always)
          Free techy gun fix on site if you have problems in a game
          All Directing staff and marshalls give their time free of charge
          If you are caught cheating, someone will have words with you.
          If repetitive cheating detected people will be asked to leave (very rare, but has happened)
          Sometimes the toilets don’t work properly, which is down to the site owner.Doncaster Council.
          South Yorkshire Armed Police train here sometimes.
          BBC have filmed several episodes of “Survivors” here.
          Cerberus sometimes get visits from “Survivors” fans and have (by appointment) shown them around the site ….Free of charge.
          Cerberus has assisted local Universities in the North of England with providing people, kit, vehicles, etc., for film shoots..again, Free all of charge.

Myth…You get shot in the field with an SLR if you cheat…this is usually threatened, but just to keep people on their toes.

Like all clubs, Cerberus is not perfect and yes maybe someone cheated when a marshall didn’t see it, but overall the ethos is on trust, fun and fairness, as well as volunteers are able to provide, so that we can all enjoy a fun day out on a superb site.
          Happiness is a state of mind. It therefore follows that the source of happiness must lay within the mind.

Comment

Aerial view of when it was first finished here on google maps:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

It's now more overgrown, which gives loads of cover.
            Happiness is a state of mind. It therefore follows that the source of happiness must lay within the mind.

Comment

Almost forgot...the Conisborough rail station is about 100m from the entrance

Comment

I Want!!!!!!!!!
                Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
                Seriously.... WTH?
                Tenth Prestige!
                http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
                http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

Having played at quite a few sites now I would highly recomend Cerberus at the earth centre, friendly, decent, fast paced action and good value for money - rathe than drving the 20 minutes to my local site I now regularly drive the 1h30m to the earth centre for top class action :-)
                  Armoury:
                  - M4-RIS - Sr-25 - G36
                  - M4-SPR - Glock18

Rate a Trader Link:
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...406#post224406

Comment

I like the look of the site but it would be a 400m round trip from down here.
                    ill see if I can put a road trip together from my site towards the summer so it makes the fuel costs affordable

Comment

I am definitely going to start skirmishing here.

I would have to travel by train though, which isnt really a problem as there is a train station right outside!

Looks awsome!

:D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

saf101 Find out more about saf101
                      Working...
                      X