M15A4 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M15A4 upgrade

Hi every one i went to my first airsoft skirmish today and really enjoyed it so i baught my mates M15A4 that he has had for many years just to get me a starter weapon (i was useinbg it all day and really enjoyed it) the problem i have is that this has a solid plastic grip around the barrel but i want to be able to put a tactical light and a underbarrel for grip on the weapon, i have been reading up on ris rail's is it possible to do this on this gun (the plastic casing around the barrel is removable) and if so could any one point me in the direction of where i can get one from as i have been looking and i am not sure if any of the ones i seen will fit my weapon

My gun is a ArmaLite M15A4 carbine 5.56mm ser.002977

Re: M15A4 upgrade

Firstly fella yes you can get r.i.s front sections, most will fit like g&p or classic army, try zero one or the classified sections on here.

Secondly you have only been to one skirmish and have bought a gun (RIF), which is illegal! as you havent been long enough for a valid reason to buy one.
    i would strongly recommend you go read the ukara section of this forum before doing anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmikey22 View Post
      Firstly fella yes you can get r.i.s front sections, most will fit like g&p or classic army, try zero one or the classified sections on here.

Secondly you have only been to one skirmish and have bought a gun (RIF), which is illegal! as you havent been long enough for a valid reason to buy one.
      i would strongly recommend you go read the ukara section of this forum before doing anything else
      Hi yes he has told me about the ukara thats why he has only let me put down a deposit so he does not sell it to any one else as he is selling it rather cheap he has already said to me I cant have it till I have gone to 3 skirmishs and applied for the licence but he will bring it so I can use it.

The only reason I was asking was because I want a gun where I can put for grips and tac light on but was not sure if I could with this gun

Comment

ok fair enough fella, was only trying to make you aware

Comment

Yeah I appreciate it mate but yeah he has already talked me through it thank you for telling me just in case.

Do I have to look for certain ris rails or will any classic army do sorry for asking daft questions but I wasnt sure if I have to measure any thing on my barrel

Comment

You can get an RIS, but if you want to save a bit of cash, you can get this rail

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3479

One of these:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2625

And a torch of your choice.

Or simply get the rail and wait till this comes back in stock:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=7811

You can always get a RIS but they tend to be a little more expensive at this point, and since presumably your gun is front wired I would recommend the rail until you are willing to spend time and money faffing about with getting it rear wired

Comment

just look for a classic army, g&p M4 R.I.S. there maybe some china clone versions out that will fit, but not sure which ones will.

Comment

Hi thanks for the advice, I changed the battery in the gun today and it is wired to the stock/butt of the gun so no wiring in the front near barrel.

So a m4 ris will fit this? If so I have seen a few but I did not think they would fit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                X