Radio and comms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio and comms

I'm going to NAE this year with a bunch of guys and we are looking for good Coms Radios.

Could anyone give advice on what's worth getting and what to avoid please.

There is 6 of us going so looking for either a set of 6 or individual Coms radios we can tune to a frequency.

Any and all help is appreciated thank you

Dan

Motorola or keen wood. Nothing else!

Comment

Any models in particular ?

Comment

My team and I all use Motorola XTNiDs which at the bees pyjamas mate, yea they're expensive but there will always be a mate on your team who wants one too so you can usually get a pair with chargers for around 120£ off of here or popular auction sites, they're invaluable on Milsims and stuff like that with phenomenal range and clarity, also the batteries are mint I've probs used mine every weekend and only charged it 3 or 4 times this last 12 months

Comment

Re: Radio and comms

Got to +1 for the Motorola XTNIDs, As above they rock. Also for the NAE you want top as you can afford because of size of site and the fact you will be fighting to airwaves. Lots of teams using lots of radios= lots of cross over on radios. also if your going for a Ptt set up too dont skimp as you will lose alot of clarity.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dantakular I'm Dan, just Dan Find out more about Dantakular
          Working...
          X