American Airsoft = FULL AUTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Airsoft = FULL AUTO

So i've been watching some videos on the tinter web, and i have noticed that american airsofters are truly obsessed with full auto. Is there an explanation for this is so, can someone please enlighten me as it baffles me.

Thanks,

Mike.

Re: American Airsoft = FULL AUTO

They love their "shock and awe" tactics

Comment

Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Its like they have two fire settings, safe and auto aha.

GAME ON

(puts to full auto)

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hit.

Comment

To be fair, it's not just the Yanks.

Even though I love his work, good god I can't listen to Scoutthedoggies videos because of the amount of full auto, it makes me cringe, and how fast people burn through pistol mags...dear lord.

Again, nothing against Scout's work as it's brill, but good lord the sound makes me want to cry.

I've also noticed american airsoft tends to be, run from one side of a room to another with chip board cover in between them, and paintball style masks, doesn't really appeal to me, but hey, if people enjoy it then awesome
          IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

No i get what you're saying and i agree but it is hilarious.

Comment

Anyone else noticed that hicaps seem to be more popular over there? Especially when you have the players shooting 30rps on über modified M4's.
              TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
              TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Yup mid caps don't exist in some peoples minds. I cant watch american made videos without cracking a smile over the BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR or the BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Comment

Their application of the 'bang' rule is just as humourous.

Comment

I have watched load out videos before, where the person was carrying 10 hicap M4 mags. I mean does any body need to carry 3000 loaded bbs with them, when games generally don't last more than an hour?

Comment

i think the mian thing that would annoy me about airsofting in America, other than the paintball style sites and the distance between sites, would be the FPS limits - they allow 400 fps on full auto aegs but enforce a minimum engagement distance.....thats gotta suck

Comment

And you have to have full face mask how shits that

Comment

its like everything else its all upside down aha. well the reason i started this thread is that i watched a video and with in like 44 secs of the video the guy had already reloaded. Now i'm no veteran airsofter but i thinks thats silly. it takes me 44 seconds to get into the game never mind emptying my first mag.

As for the full face masks, i think i would wear one all the time if site on this side of the pond allowed 400fps in a CQB environment.

Comment

TBH, i have seen vid's in the UK of people that just piss ammo out full auto. I was at a site recently, and i just sat down behind cover and stuck my foot out now and again for a laugh, as each 1/10th of a second of foot showing, around 60-80 bb's come flying past. Also woodland, i have seen people just hold down the trigger till the entire hi cap is gone.

Ban hi caps! lol

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

If it has full auto use it!

I would loose interest extremely quick if the guns were all semi-auto,One of the things that drew me into airsoft was the idea of a full auto function. A few guns I prefer using on Semi like my m14.

I do think 10 second bursts are daft and carrying 10 high caps is useless along with extremely high ROF guns.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiny_593 Find out more about Tiny_593
                              Working...
                              X