Where to milsim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to milsim

I'm looking at having a go at a decent milsim event. I've looked at both Stirling and tier 1. Any one recommend any others. I'm looking for a realistic event

Re: Where to milsim

Can't really go wrong with Stirling mate.

I gave up skirmishes a long time a go in favour of Stirling as for me you can't really get much better. That being said I have never tried a Tier1 game but tbh can't see me ever doing, as Stirling offer everything I want in a Mil-Sim game.

Comment

I've heard Stirling games are the mutts nuts. If I'm honest I'm just testing the water to see who offers a decent milsim experience as I have limited knowledge on what's out there

Comment

I can highly rate Tier 1 events, but then again it depends on what you are looking for in Milsim as some companies class there games as milsim but are a cross between a normal skirmish game and a Milsim event. If you want to try out a Tier 1 game, then i would suggest that you try one of there 10 hour walk on combat missions. As this will give you a very good idea of how they run there main 36 hour events and also give you a very good idea of what to except from them.

Comment

Tier 1 events are awesome, been on 2 and will be attending more in the future. I haven't attended a Stirling Airsoft event, though their displays at the british airsoft show was good, the taster training session they gave was poor and the fact I emailed them some questions twice to 2 different email addresses about a week ago and still haven't heard from them isn't filling me with confidence
          sigpic

Comment

where abouts in the country are you as some smaller sites run milsims just not on the scale of sterling and teir1

Comment

I'm in the south east mate. But I'm more than happy to travel if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggysmalls View Post
                I'm in the south east mate. But I'm more than happy to travel if the juice is worth the squeeze.
                This is my main issue. They're so far away from me now.
                Originally posted by Coz
                Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

If your in the south east check this lot out http://www.apocalypse249.com/ do semi regular 40+ milsims with a great bunch of lads who will help you get on and offer advice on the kit you need.

Comment

If you want an event to break yourself in - without committing to a full weekender - then Tier 1 are running one of their 10 hour MilSim events at the old Ambush Eversley site in North Hampshire soon.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Biggysmalls Find out more about Biggysmalls
                    Working...
                    X