Star/Ares M16 advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star/Ares M16 advice

Guys, some advice needed. I was sold an upgraded M16a3 last month as an ICS but it turned out it was in fact a Star/Ares which I have only just figured out with the help of a pal.

The trigger broke last weekend while at an event at Tuddenham and the Star/Ares trigger's a defunct design so appears that it's very hard to repair.

Does anyone know if a version 2 gearbox will fit inside the Star/Ares body or know of anyone with a spare Star/Ares trigger?

Seems a shame to be scrapping a great shooter just because the trigger has snapped
    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Re: Star/Ares M16 advice

Is it a microswitch trigger? If so get a replacement microswitch (cos they are dirt cheap) and wire it to a non braking mosfet, you won't get it breaking again
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Re: Star/Ares M16 advice

Yes, but I think the micro switch is ok, I think...

It's the trigger that has shattered and it is not a 'standard' trigger.
      “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Trouble Find out more about Trouble
      Working...
      X