ammo weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ammo weights

err.. how did you miss out 0.25g? anyway, 0.25g for my TM MP5 and 0.3g for my DE M56

Comment

Voted .26's but i use .25's at the mo, Once i have upgraded tho ill use a heavier weight...

Comment

.25s for aegs and .43s for sniper (gas)

Comment

Excel .25g for everything, cant beat the range and accuracy!! Makes a massive difference and no real loss of range that I can spot! 345FPS from the systema on .2g, 312(ish)fps on .25g
          WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

with a well set up gun at 330fps you get approx 10 feet longer *effective* range with 0.25's over 0.20's

For price/performance in AEG's, it's hard to beat 0.25's
            Originally posted by palmer234
            Swerve talks sense. I like him.
            Originally posted by Robin-Hood
            Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

you dont loose range between .2 and .25g rounds

theres a massive article on it somewhere (will try and find link)

heavier sounds take longer to decelerate due to air resistance and friction and thus go further

have tried and tested this.. .25's go as far and in some cases further than .2's
              Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

^^^ agree with the above .25 are great and do increase affective range abit.

i use .25s on aeg and pistol .and when i had a sniper i used .36s cant stand .43s
                Team Ghost

Comment

Has anyone else noticed 0.25g are better for cuttin through bushes as GZ??? or is it just me??
                  Range and accuracy definately better than .2g and less wind affected.
                  Just because I don't post often doesn't mean I am not playing Airsoft

Comment

i didnt notice any difference using .23's from .2's

with .25 however i did see an improvement.

mac
                    Originally posted by Coz
                    Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Having seen this thread I will be testing .25's this weekend. As I play a DM role hopefully this will improve my game

Comment

T an extent Jag I agree with you but if you are firing for instance in the mall at short ranges then accuracy isnt a major factor because at thos ranges you are fairly accurate anyway. I agree though in woodland at greater ranges then yes it would be cheaper. But the caveat there is that people take their hits.
                        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

i usually use .23 not sure why i just started using them one day... have a bag of .25s that i plan on trying this weekend though
                          thinks maybe he should go with the heard

Comment

.2s in aegs
                            .25 in pistols and
                            .30 in rifles

Comment

I'm using .23's in my M9, mainly to do with it's over-powerful hop - so get a clean line with them, but my Detonics isn't the best for range, so she's happy with .2's.

With AEG's I swap between .2's and .25's depending on what I can be a*sed to buy/what's available at the time!!

My G-Spec is running perfectly on .28's and .30's

Shotguns... now I found my M3 has a better spread with .25's - Which is weird because I would of thought .2's would seperate quicker due to being lighter?

Comment

I use .25's all the time.

Madbull tracers and Blaster .25's Can't fault them at all. One shot, one can 30 meters bang on. For an AEG that's pretty good I'd say.

I am however looking to get high quality .12's for CQB. Looking for somewhere in the UK that does the Madbull tracers in all the different colours.
                                In a windless indoor environment I dont see .12g's being bad, which is what I assume they were made for.
                                SAVE OUR SPORT
                                http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kipper66 Find out more about kipper66
                                Working...
                                X