camo boots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camo boots.

hi there. anyone recommend any paint for camouflaging my magnum boots?
    ta

Re: camo boots.

Krylon.

But what are you doing to get your boots that noticed? Handstands?

Comment

lol! i wish!
      I got spotted because of my boots, so i thought i would do summot about it

Comment

Get stuck in! Jump in every mud pit you see!

Comment

thanks, certainly cheaper than krylon!

Comment

most armed forces around the world have been wearing black boots for years and can still hide. so its possibly not your boots thats the problem, more perhaps the way you hide yourself?.
            unless your boots are high vis or multi coloured that is lol

Comment

As said it is not hard to use black boots and hide, first off boots are leather (if their worth wearing) you need to polish your boots or they will crack and will be uncomfy and won't be waterproof (do not bull with a cloth) just put polish on with a brush then back off with a diffrent brush. Right the reason for saying that is if you spray paint them you will be unable to polish them, so that was a ridiculous idea above. You can buy camo boots on the Internet, but their gay! Best think to do is befor you go out on a ftx or skirmish find a nice mole hill (or any only mud) grab a load mud and rub it all over your boots. Of course if there were a dirty slushy puddle near by get them in it as it will be cleaner or your hands lol. Besides I sure your not hiding well enough to only have visble boots maybe more only your boots stick out the bush ha! Hope that helps

Comment

I don't think the idea of Krylon was "ridiculous"

You don't need to pansy about polishing Magnum's, I haven't once in the 4 years I have owned mine and they are still going fine

Comment

A picture of axl in the field may help illustrate his problem:

boots.jpg
                  “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

after reading this thread i cant help but think of this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhXdaH6jdJY
                    For Sale!
                    TM M870 with a load of stuff
                    A&K massada sniper spec
                    Chronograph
                    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Stephen View Post
                      after reading this thread i cant help but think of this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhXdaH6jdJY
                      Funny i cant help but think of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltmMJntSfQI
                      Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

You can get waterproof boots in realtree camo
                        Also i havent done anything but clean my magnums...
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

you can buy multicam coloured boots... saves painting yours?

Black boots are still the way forward though

Comment

magnum do multicam boots as do viper magnum even do the soles which is a nice touch but i always wear tan boot's and i've never been spotted by them just keep them dirty who cares abotu waterproofing for airsoft not like your on a 3 day op

Comment

In fairness snipers in WWII used to paint their boots with jeep paint or put sand bags over them (that was also to avoid leaving obvious tread on boot prints as well) so it's not totally unheard of but as said the likelihood of your boots giving you away is slim.

I find US jungle boots in green and black really effective as they are fairly well camo'ed, lightweight, dry quickly and if its cold and wet just wear goretex liners.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

axl Find out more about axl
                              Working...
                              X