A question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question

I recently got one of these uber cool lonex gearboxs as a tester .. it had all the internals etc.. just wondering if anyone knows what spring is in it as they havent gone on sale yet..

Re: A question

anyone?

Comment

Have you chrono'd the gun that you have put this in? That will give you a ball park idea.

Asking us what spring is fitted to a gearbox thats not been released yet makes about as much sense as asking a hampster what the dog wants for dinner.

Ask the company that supplied the kit.

Comment

Sounds like a bit of a gloat-post to me.
        You've got your hands on a pre-sale sample as "a tester", so test it?
        You should be telling US!

Comment

Gloat post? its a question i dont know how to build guns thats why my mates doing it and he doesnt have a crono and its hassle if he has to build it crono it find out its to hot and re do it plus i dont want to seem like im taking the pi** because hes doing it for free so i would like to know if il be needing to buy a new spring

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            Have you chrono'd the gun that you have put this in? That will give you a ball park idea.

Asking us what spring is fitted to a gearbox thats not been released yet makes about as much sense as asking a hampster what the dog wants for dinner.

Ask the company that supplied the kit.
            the guns being built so no i cant crono it thought someone that lives abroad might no, and these have been realeased now i think

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Renni 95 Im a student, been playing airsoft since may 09- loving it Find out more about Renni 95
            Working...
            X