Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum Gun Case

hey guys

i currently carry around a blackhawk soft gun bag, which is great and all but it doesnt seem to give that professional feel
    just want to know where you guys get your metal foam cases from? iv looked but they all seem to be for professional hunters. cant justify 200quid for that.
    iv been told by some guys that they got theirs for under the 50 marker, i forgot to ask where from though

btw it needs to carry a sopmod, which is 81 cm in length, or 32inch, would be nice if theres more space to fit in scopes, flash lights, a few mags....

Re: Aluminum Gun Case

Hi there,

Does it have to be metal?

A lot of my friends and fellow airsofters at my local use SRC hard cases that come in Medium or Large - both ideal to carry what you need! Look on Google for SRC HARD CASE or P42 / P49 hard case.

They come already foamed although the medium requires a thicker foam (can be located cheaply)

They are locked with 4 heavy duty clamps, are professional looking, thick quality plastic/polymer and the weight is perfect for carrying/transporting. OH and they have holes for padlocks if you want to use them.

(Older picture but you get the point - this is the large and cost me £50 posted)

Comment

i dont mind if its not metal, just a preference
      thankyou, i do like the look of it, is it light?

Comment

Aluminium flight cases are what your after i bought one years ago (4-5 years) for £40 went to local gun shop they ordered one in, ebay also does them.
        Just because I don't post often doesn't mean I am not playing Airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by Toanjuice View Post
          i dont mind if its not metal, just a preference
          thankyou, i do like the look of it, is it light?
          It is yeah. Don't get me wrong, It does have a little weight when packed but nothing unbearable. It's a quality piece of kit to be fair! Well worth looking into!

Comment

If your after a Gun case im looking into making up some custom metal ones to any size. They will be foam filled and fulley seemed welded and painted

Comment

How much?
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Look for keyboard cases, or instrument cases in general on the bay
                IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Firstly, pedant mode on, ALUMINIUM! We're not in the states!

Pedant mode off.

Most of the people I know in the RS world use Peli cases/plastic cases. They're lighter, dent less easily and offer better protection than metal cases. Most airlines recommend them over metal. The real Peli cases are expensive, but that one above looks good. Might have to look into them for my stalking rifle!

Comment

I've used a Flambeau double case for years, its now starting to show wear but still going strong. On my last little trip across the pond I squeezed a Sopmod, 10/22, MP7 and Hicapa in there with mags. They normally cost about £50/60.
                    "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                    Life in the fast lane........
                    sigpic

Comment

hmm i think i might have to change my mind now, everyone does seem to recommend plastic over metal.

Comment

I can make any size up

just let me know the Width x length x depth and ill get you a qoute

Comment

I like the duffel bag full of guns look. Can be a bit detrimental to light weight guns, plastic and paint work thought

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Toanjuice Find out more about Toanjuice
                          Working...
                          X