Magpul Releases M1911 Grips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul Releases M1911 Grips

They're for real steel but should fit most airsoft M1911s of quality.

http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG524

Re: Magpul Releases M1911 Grips

Good luck getting them, there ITAR Controlled! PTS will probably have there's out eventually.
    The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

ITAR doesn't cover <$100 items, you need to find a savvy retailer, anyway they're a few months off from release, PTS might beat them :p

Comment

Didn't know about the $100 price on ITAR, so know I need to find a $100 set of Gen 3 NVG. Back on subject been wondering when they'd do some 1911 Grips, was kind of the obvious move really. Wish they where more obviously Magpul myself, could have had the Logo Moulded in them nice and deep like on the PTS AR15 Bodies.

Could have been more innovative as well and perhaps had a built in mag well chute.

Comment

not gonna lie, they dont look too nice really.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

They really are a bit meh, I'd go for a set in FG if they appear, I dare say they'd be comfy.

Comment

Hmm, I prefer wood or classic grips. These look too 'hi-tech space plastic' to me.

'FireKnife'
              68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
              Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

'hi-tech space plastic', well yeah, what else would you expect from Magpul.

Comment

I think they look ace.!
                  “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                    'hi-tech space plastic', well yeah, what else would you expect from Magpul.
                    Nothing, hence I would have been suprised if they had tried for ergonimically cut and shaved wood :p.

But either way I am sure to the Costa and Haley fan boys they will be slapped on their guns quicker than you can yell 'threat' so it sounds like you are saying 'Fett'.

The rest well cheaper and better can probably be had as it is a saturated market anyway.

'FireKnife'
                    Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

If you buy and item for $100 and the postage is $2000 then it will still be free from the ITAR regs.

I've been buying 10/22 stocks for $100 with a lot of postage and everyone of them ihas got to the UK
                      Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

It's really considerate of them, it means you can get a firm grip of your pistol as you shoot yourself in the head when you see your bank balance after purchasing them.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

$24.95... A fairly reasonable price, why all the hate?

Oh yeah... I forgot it was cool to hate on Magpul.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post

Is it....damn. Just ordered a com spec CTR. I'm always behind on the times
                            “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post

Nope, it is more that there are about a thousand other grip types out there for the 1911 and some of the plastic ones will be cheaper and fit you better than this.

This is just typical Magpul knowing that they can make a grip for a common gun and as it has Magpul on it the fan boys will buy it, even if a better grip for them could be had for a similar or cheaper price.

They really should just stick to magazines and AR accessories.

'FireKnife'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CmdrSlander Find out more about CmdrSlander
                              Working...
                              X