Any King Arms M&P15 Owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any King Arms M&P15 Owners?

How do you find they perform in comparison to other mid-high end AEGs? Range? Accuracy? I struggled to find any in-depth reviews and comparisons of it online which is a bit strange.

I just bought one off these forums and was wondering whether there's anything in particular I need to look out for when looking after it? Any parts which are commonly broken on them?

The one thing I've noticed about the gun is how loud it is - although I've only ever had a TM M14 which I'm always complemented on how quiet it runs. Maybe I'm just so used to it?

Thanks

Re: Any King Arms M&P15 Owners?

Mine is fantastic, nothing has broken at all and had it around 6 months now, only things Iv changed is connectors to deans, hop rubber to a madbull blue shark and a Rhino motor and it works a dream, never fails, never let me down and the finish on the S&W trades is great to.

I also had the same problem with no reviews to go on when I was looking at buying but I'd heard good things about KA and I also went to shop that I bought it from and had a good feel before I made my bank £330 lighter, but its worth it, best solid gun I own.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt3033 View Post
      Mine is fantastic, nothing has broken at all and had it around 6 months now, only things Iv changed is connectors to deans, hop rubber to a madbull blue shark and a Rhino motor and it works a dream, never fails, never let me down and the finish on the S&W trades is great to.

I also had the same problem with no reviews to go on when I was looking at buying but I'd heard good things about KA and I also went to shop that I bought it from and had a good feel before I made my bank £330 lighter, but its worth it, best solid gun I own.
      How come you felt the need to change the motor and hop-up rubber? Also, do you feel it's quite a loud gun?

Comment

I always change out standard hop rubbers mate and as for the motor Iv never really changed the motor in an AEG before so I was just experimenting, worked amazingly though lol and as for the volume I too think its a little loud when shooting it next to my ear but my friend says its not bad at all when he's stood next to me.
        sigpic

Comment

Ahh thanks for the info mate Out of interest, what accessories do you have on yours?

Comment

I got the MOE version so it has magpul hand guard, grip, stock and the rear flip up sight, so pretty much magpul everything lol Iv added a new flash hider (only because I had it in the draw) and a magpul ASAP sling mount.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I've got the MOE one too, think I'm going to put a T-1 sight on it and I've got an MOE foregrip on the way as well!

Comment

I would like to get a t-1 as well mate, think it will look great and I too would like to get an RVG lol
                sigpic

Comment

Considerint that all the internals are actually SHS rebranded as King arms they are quite high quality inside and out, the stock rubbers not great either- i replaced mine with a guarder clear and swapped the motor out for an SHS high torque and its still ticking about 28000 later with no failures other than the need for a MOSFET as the trigger contacts carbonised ! quality guns for the price thats for sure - Mine was 200 new!

Comment

i got 1 and has got a madbull 6.03 barrel in it madbull blue hop and a g&p m120 motor has a good RoF and also decent range too swear by kingarms over TM

The Impossible i can do, Miracles take slightly longer .
                    But all problems are solved with a brew and a fag.

Comment

Mine has been an absolute work horse... No problems what so ever. I've had it for a couple of years now and it's been my main gun to most skirmishes and not missed a heart beat.

Something to take note of, just be careful putting the reciever halves back together as fake bolt can be a bit fiddly due to the locking bolt catch design.

Old picture of it:

Current config:

Comment

This is on my list for first airsoft gun

where did you put the battery because all the pictures I have seen they are fitted with false peq boxes

Comment

On the MOE version, the battery goes in the front handguard. On the RIS version, I assume people either have it front wired to a PEQ box or they've got it rear-wired to a cranestock which can hold batteries or they've got a stock tube Li-Po.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by reb View Post
                          Mine has been an absolute work horse... No problems what so ever. I've had it for a couple of years now and it's been my main gun to most skirmishes and not missed a heart beat.

Something to take note of, just be careful putting the reciever halves back together as fake bolt can be a bit fiddly due to the locking bolt catch design.

Old picture of it:

Current config:
                          That's extremely nice! I really like the RIS version which you have - not seen too many of those around!

Comment

Originally posted by JRTIGHE View Post
                            or they've got a stock tube Li-Po.

- - - Updated - - -

That's extremely nice! I really like the RIS version which you have - not seen too many of those around!
                            Thank you and correct sir! It is indeed rewired to take a stock tube lipo.

Comment

I have one and a KA M4A1, exactly the same without the M&P logo and I swear by both of them. Can be a bit hot straight out of the box at about 370-380fps though.
                              For Sale
                              Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JRTIGHE Find out more about JRTIGHE
                              Working...
                              X