Turnigy Accucel 6 power supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnigy Accucel 6 power supply

So I was just about to purchase a Turnigy Accucel 6 charger when I realised that it does not come with a power supply!
    I may have one around the house that would work but I'd rather get one that is compatible from the offset.

The charger itself I found for about £23 however I also looked at the Imax B6 charger and I can get that for about £25 and it comes with a power supply.

Which is the better charger as the price of the Imax that comes with the charger leads me to believe that it's not the better of the two.

Re: Turnigy Accucel 6 power supply

I use the imax, pretty much the same charger, although I believe the turnigy has a fan for cooling, both will do the job

Comment

As far as I'm aware, almost any standard laptop charger should do the trick for the Turnigy. Mine works fine.
      Correct me if I'm wrong though!
      sigpic

Comment

Laptop chargers do fit in the turnigy charger but I decided to get the correct power supply for a tenner as the laptop charger chucked out too much power.
        Might be me being too careful.

Comment

cheers guys the Imax charger I found was a clone hence the price I guess.
          Opted for a Turnigy charger now and I am sure I have some 12v power supplies around here somewhere.

Comment

The Turingy charger wont just run off a normal 12v plug from the socket ive tried and it just kept popping up with error codes about not having enougth power coming in I tried it with like 5 diffrent ones.
            Buy yourself a proper power socket with a transformer in the middle like a laptop charger.
            I bought one specfically for the Turnigy for under a tenner on a popular auction site.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrahamS Find out more about GrahamS
            Working...
            X