Magoul PTS PMags for TM 416d recoil shock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magoul PTS PMags for TM 416d recoil shock

Looking at getting some Magpul PTS PMags mid cap 120 ends for the TM 416D recoil shock.

Has anyone had any feeding issues with them?
    I seem to recall seeing a youtube video that showed they wouldn't activate the bolt lock feature without some spring stretching.

Re: Magoul PTS PMags for TM 416d recoil shock

You might want to hold out on that.

I'm fairly certain the 416 has a deep style magazine well which means the ribs on the P-Mag will foul with the receiver and stop you inserting the magazine properly. I know the newer Models of the RS 416 have a new style mag well to accept P-Mags and others but the TM is modelled on a previous version which uses the deep mag well. You could consider E-Mags?

Comment

Magpul PTS 120 rnd mags for SOPMOD work in the TM 416D.

I have 5 bought in March, all fit perfect, feed prefect, and activate the bolt lock, with no mods required.

I believe there was an issue with the first batch into the country and people had to do mods on the mags to get the bolt catch to activate, but the later batches have been fine.

Comment

I stand corrected then! Please ignore my post!

Thanks for clearing that up Deacon

Comment

You'll need E Mags for a 416. As, has already been said, P Mags won't fit in the 416's mag well due to the ribs on the magazine.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Comment

The Magpul Pmags for SOPMOD must be different, or the TM 416D must have a shorted mag well as they definetly fit in my TM 416D, and quite a few others on here have also confirmed they fit (on different threads).

GrahamS - If you want proof before you buy, I could do you a quick vid in my garage of me using the mag in my 416D.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrahamS Find out more about GrahamS
            Working...
            X