need a gas mask replacement faceshield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a gas mask replacement faceshield

I'm about to buy a nice gas mask with a panoramic visor. Is there anybody on this here forum specialized in working with perspex or polycarbonate or something who can replace the visor the mask includes with something BB-worthy? Thanks.

Re: need a gas mask replacement faceshield

Heroshark

Comment

Random question but which gas mask? If its a GSR (and i'm not gonna ask where you found that) IIRC the lenses on them do have a ballistic rating I just can't off the top of my head remember the spec.
      Originally posted by tackle
      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

There's one on evilbay now
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

MSA also do a few with ballistic shields such as the advantage 1000.

Comment

to be honest if the lenses in them are rated EN166 Stanag 2920 or EN166.1.B they should be fine for airsoft without modification

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

It's not a GSR. It's a mask with a panoramic visor. Not the MCU2/P either, some cheapo mask. So it will most likely need the modification - but I'll check with the seller and make sure. Thanks.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CacklingHawk Be strong, be fast, don't be too serious Find out more about CacklingHawk
              Working...
              X