MP7 AEP - Best upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP7 AEP - Best upgrades

Hello, I've seen multiple threads on upgrades for well MP7's but they never seem to have the answer for noons to opening guns, like myself. I'm aware of nine ball upgrades, but my questions are as follows:

What exactly are the best up upgrades for FPS (not too bothered on RPM)

And

What are the most cost effective upgrades overall?

Any help would be perfect.

Re: MP7 AEP - Best upgrades

problem is when you start tinkering with it, it will disturb the balance of the force in the gun (jedi refrence for my the 4th). The AEp's are a funny bunch. plus you will find you may loose range and accuracy. Only the unedeucated and Americans believe that FPS equals range.

if you are looking to increase range, consider a 9ball hop.
    -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

The most cost effective upgrade is a lipo conversion. THe FPS will never be high. THe MP7 is a sneaky, quiet gun. It's not a sniper rifle or an assault rifle.

Comment

Don't worry, I use it for tight buildings, just need a little more range. Hop sounds good, should be easy enough to reach within the gun?ROF won't be am issue thanks to semi only indoors, so I decided against a lipo in the first instance. Thank you both though

Comment

The Lipo does wonders for trigger response and it's ideal for fast semi auto use.

the factory TM hop is pretty much as good as it gets for a gun that will fire under 300FPS. If you are finding you need more range, you are simply not close enough.

Comment

Its a well R4, so probably not as spot on as the TM kit. I've heard good about tight bore inner barrels but they are not so easy to find. For me at least

Comment

In that case yeah, switch out the hop unit and barrel if you can!

Comment

Sounds like a go ahead then, thank you :-)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ditch PB Find out more about Ditch PB
                Working...
                X