G&P Standalone Grenade Launcher...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P Standalone Grenade Launcher...

Is this priced right? I keep staring at it trying to see if there's more to it ?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5652

- that's more expensive than some higher end AEGs and it doesn't come with any grenades!

Really random post but am I missing the bigger picture here?

Re: G&P Standalone Grenade Launcher...

£435........

Comment

Individual components/parts/accessories do tend to be more expensive, compared to ready-made package deals.

Here's an example I just thought of:

Let's take a standard G&P M16A3, and say it has a price of £250
      And a G&P M203, and say the price is £150
      That's £400 so far.

Now say you buy those assembled together in the same box/bundle, it would go in retail stores for a lot less, let's say £340.

In short, it seems to work out cheaper to buy a packaged/bundled AEG/moscart launcher combo together, than it does for the individual parts etc. that make up the whole bundle.

If you can get your hands on one, it would probably be cheaper to get an Iron Airsoft H&K M320, if those appeal to you, plus they can be used as a standalone option
      Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

It would appear that the price is right! other retailers have got it up for roughly the same

I too am struggling to understand whereabouts the value for money is with this one

that said, it does look cool
        sigpic

Comment

You can buy a G&P GW1 M16A1 with a G&P 203 fitted from another shop for £320 all in!

This GL is priced at noob impulse buyers: looks cool- shutupandtakemymoney.... Shame on you Zero One. Shame. On. You.

I could just about see £250 as a justifiable price point...
          Originally posted by Walter Gropius
          If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

£430 for something that essentially just pushes the end of a 40mm shell....

hell, for £430 I will walk around the battlefield with you, running up to players you want to hit and discharging one by hand
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Airsoft Lad View Post

hell, for £430 I will walk around the battlefield with you, running up to players you want to hit and discharging one by hand
              Why bother with the grenades then??? Surely you'd be more cost effective to just lob handfuls of BBs at the designated targets :p

Comment

Agreed! The end of the day, Airsoft pricing has no doubt rocketed in the last couple of years but this is too expensive for a pin pusher. - it won't have cost near triple figures to construct this in the factory!

Comment

I take it none of you have actually held this particular item?

Because it's a beautiful bit of kit built like a brick outhouse. It's expensive sure, but proportional to its quality.
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post

Because it's a beautiful bit of kit built like a brick outhouse. It's expensive sure, but proportional to its quality.
                    Platinum back-scratcher? For you sir, £700- but only cos I like your face...
                    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
                    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Is it just me... or...
                      discharging one by hand
                      That sort of thing shouldn't be allowed on an airsoft site... Definitely not when there are under 18's around!

Seriously though, its just another ridiculous launcher that are for the other half of the ******* ***** (that I wish I was part of)
                      Last edited by Pepperisit; 5 May, 2013, 23:53. Reason: grammmarrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it feels great, looks good and is built well... But I highly doubt it feels £434's worth sadly

I have the Ares AG36 that's built to similar standards and weights more than Thor's Hammer but even the price tag of £170 was still too high! IMO.

Comment

thats a standard m203 ...120 max can get them for 100 places fora G&P or even 37 ish from asia for a d boys ......and some tubeing a standard m4 stock and pistol grip..........i could make that for 50 quid lol

Comment

All airsoft grenade launchers are glorified tubes with glorified buttons. Utter waste of money!
                            BUT! Like all airsoft, they look cool as hell, and when used appropriately - they are bloody awesome!

I wont bring up the high end vs low end debate again - but bloody hell, if you can afford it who has the right to tell you otherwise!

Comment

Originally posted by a_flea View Post
                              Platinum back-scratcher? For you sir, £700- but only cos I like your face...
                              Originally posted by tomson2912882 View Post
                              Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it feels great, looks good and is built well... But I highly doubt it feels £434's worth sadly

I have the Ares AG36 that's built to similar standards and weights more than Thor's Hammer but even the price tag of £170 was still too high! IMO.
                              It seems perfectly reasonable to me. Nice things cost nice money. I think its perhaps a little inappropriate to determine what is too expensive generally, rather than simply too expensive to the individual.

Originally posted by Clot View Post
                              I wont bring up the high end vs low end debate again - but bloody hell, if you can afford it who has the right to tell you otherwise!
                              Bang on.
                              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomson2912882 Find out more about tomson2912882
                              Working...
                              X