Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWL nighthawk custom recon compatability

hio.

Im looking to get a new outer barrel and maybe a trigger for this gun but im not sure what parts are compatible. I think its based on a KWA but when i look at pictures they dont seem to match. If you look below my inner barrel has a little silver bar that sits inside a slot in the outer barrel (incidentally because of this i havnt quite figured out how to actually remove the inner from outer), i cant find any make of barrel that looks the same.

anyone know about this gun and which parts would work? - also how to get the damn inner barrel out? :P

Re: AWL nighthawk custom recon compatability

If its the model I'm thinking of then KWC are the OEM on this gun...... That's all my knowledge exhausted.

Comment

so apparently it definitely is basically an upgraded KWC - that being said, does anyone know where the hell i can get parts for it? cant find them anywhere

Comment

I don't think there's much of an aftermarket for KWC guns. You would be better off contacting the retailer that made this gun, or their UK subsidiary.

Incidentally, I believe that you just push that silver pin out in order to pull the hop-up/inner barrel assembly out of the outer barrel.

Comment

It is certainly a KWC frame , Puresilver is correct in who to contact regarding spare parts although I suspect they will need to be ordered

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

messy Find out more about messy
          Working...
          X