M14? Tm cyma ca g&g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M14? Tm cyma ca g&g

This may well have been covered before but... I know that the M14 is one of the truly great guns in airsoft.

But the question is; What are the pros and cons of the main 4 (listed in the title)?
    And which one in the opinion of you guys (the experts) is the best one and why?

Cheers.

Re: M14? Tm cyma ca g&g

i am also looking into getting one of these myself, i am no expert in airsfot ihave only just started but it looks like TM is a favourite as they are good runners straight out of the box where as other guns tend to need upgrades to become as good as a TM

i seen a couple going cheap for sale on these forrums but unfortunatly i can not buy until i get my ukara in a month or so :'(

Comment

the tm is the daddy but as an owner of the cyma it is excellent a direct clone but will need a downgrade
      Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
      Seriously.... WTH?
      Tenth Prestige!
      http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
      http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

I own a tm m14 socom and use it as it came, I gotta say it's awesome!! out performs (for range & accuracy) a lot of friends weapons they have spent fortunes on upgrading.

Comment

Same here, love my CYMA but the full length M14's can be a bit heavy and long, make sure you borrow or use one at a game before you buy, smaller framed and hight people sometimes carnt get to grips with them. Only fix I've had to do is replace the fire select in the gear box as they tend to get rubbed down on semi then only work on full auto but its a cheep fix.
          Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

oh yeah my cyma just died
            Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
            Seriously.... WTH?
            Tenth Prestige!
            http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
            http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

Hows it died newbieC?

Comment

I wouldn't getting anything aside from the TM. Once you use one, you'll know why.

Comment

TM all the way.

get the socom version as the full length one is too long IMO.

ive used the G+G - its good - but it is no TM.
                  Originally posted by Coz
                  Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                    I wouldn't getting anything aside from the TM. Once you use one, you'll know why.
                    +1 - The clones are good but just holding the TM makes you realise how good it is, not to mention it's stock accuracy and range.

Comment

TM socom is the way to go.
                      ive got one and its awsome. but ive heard the G&G ones are also very gd

Comment

The gas M14's look nice, see youtube.

Comment

As has been said already, the Cyma M14 Socom is a rather nice bit of kit, but will require a downgrade as mine was doing about 365 FPS when I first got it. The range on it was excellent, great accuracy and it looks darn good as well! I'd imagine the TM one is of a better build quality though, so that would be a better bet for you.

Comment

Nobody has mentioned the Classic Army version... I have heard that they can be equaly as good at the TM version with a few upgrades....

Cheers

Comment

my old tm m14 wood type was one of my all time favourate rifles. i put in an m100 putting it up to 360fps. it outranged almost everything it came up against and never let me down

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spartacus When I am not leading my fellow slaves in an uprising against the Roman republic my main hobbies are airsoft and motorbikes. Find out more about spartacus
                              Working...
                              X