need help on an M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on an M4

has anybody tried a new SRC gen3? im looking at getting a M4 ris with clubfoot but cant afford the likes of a G&P and it has to be full metal.

iv also looked at the ares but after whatching a review the new Ares m4 have the hop up unit moulded into the gearbox.
    so iv been looking at an Ares m4 ris and a SRC m4 ris

so guys and girls whats your opinion of these 2?

cheers stef
    Last edited by reconsix-stef; 15 February, 2010, 18:41.

Re: need help on an M4

*Facepalm* JG M4s, full metal with mosfit

Comment

can second the above, have one myself its never let me down! brilliant

Comment

As above, freind has one.. awesome gun. About par with my m15 tbh.. or just get a decent deal of the forum ;D
        "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

iv had bad experiences with jg guns so im going to stay clear.

Comment

wait save and buy a G+P there tanks. I have 3 varients of Armalite from G&P and all keep the enemies heads down.

Comment

I've got a Top Tech M4 a its been great.
              Used Marui, ICS and CA before and prefer this by far. Great accuracy and range and sounds good. Its built well and I've had no problems whatsoever.
              I get the impression that not many people have used them but I think they are well worth it. Haven't had any experience with JG or SRC so couldn't comment.
              "...and they met at the place which in Hebrew is called Armageddon..."

Primary - M4 CQBR
              Secondary - .45cal Kimber Desert Warrior

Comment

The SRC M4s that are in the UK at the moment are gen2, not gen3.

They're good, but no better than one of the older JG models. The newer JGs, with the mosfet fitted, are better.
                sigpic

Comment

the metal body on the JG M4 sucks though, mine broke in under 2 months
                  Looks like someone saw the future
                  Originally posted by BROWNING91
                  MiniSnipa- just some advice... i think you have already been warned for posting non-sence, spam etc.. keep it up and your probably be banned.

Comment

I have now got a SRC M4 RIS TCC gen3 which was the first in the country and im very very happy with the quality and performance of the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by reconsix-stef View Post
                      I have now got a SRC M4 RIS TCC gen3 which was the first in the country and im very very happy with the quality and performance of the gun.
                      if you can get one of these gen 3 ones like reconsix then get it! Google the reviews they are excellent
                      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

reconsix-stef Find out more about reconsix-stef
                      Working...
                      X