Mixing camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing camo

I was just wondering if anyone had any experiene with regards to what multicam looks like alongside other camo's - specifically M81 Woodland.

If anyone has any pictures or experience I'd be grateful! Google has failed me

Re: Mixing camo

Not the mix you are after but I wore multicam trousers last game day with a tri colour dessie UBACS as I don't have a multicam one and it seemed to go quite well together actually. With a vest on it was only the sleeves that were different tbh.

Comment

I have always thought about doing something like this aswell. I would imagine if you can choose your two camo's well then it would look quite good!
      sigpic

Comment

Mulitcam trousers with DPM smock looks the tits mate
        First and Only R.A.F Upper Heyford Site Operations Manager

Comment

To be honest come mixing of camos does work but often the best option I find is to match the jacket and trousers and then change the rest.

So say DPM top and trousers with M81 woodland vest and pouches works well.

Though Multicam and other 'it works everywhere' patterns seem to fit with most woodland or desert patterns due to the nature of the camouflage.

As an idea and considering the ranges that airsoft takes place at it wouldn't make a big impact but could look good.

'FireKnife'
          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

True, being that this is airsoft I suppose the effectiveness of the camo isn't a HUGE deal... Thanks for the opinions

Comment

Why things are seen.

Shape, Shine, Shadow, Silhouette, Spacing, Movement, Pattern.

Camo clothing is a very small part of it.
              First and Only R.A.F Upper Heyford Site Operations Manager

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

janash37 Find out more about janash37
              Working...
              X