• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best battery to use on CA m4

hi guys just wondered what would be the best size battery for my m4
    cheers
    craig

Re: best battery to use on CA m4

Hi Craig, I'd go with a standard 8.4v battery. If its a more expensive model you could probably go with lipo batts (7.2v) or a normal 9.6v. Depends on the actual gun. Lipo are more bang for your buck but need more maintenance. Hope it helps
    The clown has no penis

Comment

We would really need to know the make of your M4 to say because the model of the gun is not really relevant to what amperage battery you should use.
      For sale:

-Splitting M4
      -MP5 Parts
      -MP7a1
      -M9 Magazine

Comment

Depends what variant of M4 you have as to where the battery compartment is.

Stock batteries are 8.4v NiMH types. A better bet is a 7.4v LiPo. MAH rating depends how much space you have. Stock tube batteries will be in about 1300 mAH, a front handguard in about 2200 or 2600 mAH
        sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Originally posted by wilko129 View Post
          We would really need to know the make of your M4 to say because the model of the gun is not really relevant to what amperage battery you should use.
          Make sure to read the title.

CA M4's are actually quoted in their manual as being able to use 11.1v batteries, I know mine could run on one easily enough and it was a 2007 model.

Comment

i think a 9.6 would do you alot better and im sure most would agree to give you better response and a higher rof without being mad lipo's requite a different charger so a 9.6 will be better if you need to ask this queston

Comment

I have run CA guns on 11.1's out of the box before, however if you are not able to effect your own repairs should it end in tears 7.4's are your friend until you have gained some knowledge.
              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

If it's your first gun go lipo - i did and I have never looked back - lighter, charge quicker, cheaper, more charge from a given size battery...
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

7.4V 2600mah nunchuck LiPo if front wire to the handguard. A 1300mah equivilent if rear wired to the stock tube (though if you procure a crane stock the nunchucks are also advised).

Go LiPo, you won't regret it.
                  - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cancerslug all round good guy...till the bullets start to fly Find out more about cancerslug
                  Working...
                  X